• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers VoteObamaBiden.com - TAKING PVT OFFERS BEFORE PUBLIC SALE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soberlife

New Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hey everyone-

I don't have time to be calling the Super PAC's that would pay the big bucks for this domain, but I'm interested in selling VoteObamaBiden.com and figured I'd post here before I listed anywhere else on the web. Entertaining serious offers, advice, appraisals, or even interested brokers. I also own BloggersForObama.com, and a few other election related domains that I obviously need to sell asap while they are HOT.

PM me.

Please comment if you have any advice on this time sensitive gem!! I am very busy and need all the help I can get, willing to compensate accordingly and very generously. Thanks everyone!! Hope I didn't wait too long to put this out there, I was waiting till the debates!

D.J.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom