Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Wanted : Co-developers

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneguy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A real opportunity awaits....

I am looking for a co-developer, co-owner to setup a partnership for a online business. We will work together to develop an online web site for spare cash. Need some web-designing and web-marketing skills and of course some spare time.

I have setup a webpage solely devoted to explaining my offer.
Please visit http://www.allinternettips.com for more details.

PS - This is NOT another MLM program. This is a genuine offer !

hotsauce

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'd be very interested in such a proposal. I'm not too keen nor especially astute on the design aspects of site creation--that's not realy my forte. However, I've managed my own profitable internet business for the past several years and have generated profits of $30k+ for the past two years. I know the entire internet marketing landscape down to a science.....PPC's, SEO, Affiliate Marketing, MLM, Email Marketing, Reciprocal Advertising. I'm looking to move further and develop something with a greater impact on the internet landscape.

I have a few interesting ideas I'm considering right now. Thing is, I have the same problem, it's just too hard to find raw programming and design talent....and even if you do manage to find web-savvy individuals, most aren't really motivated with profit-sharing ventures...they're usually looking for cash. In any case, I've browsed your site and see you are pretty committed regarding such a project and I'd like to entertain and discuss some additional details with you.

S

Silverwire

Let me see if I understand this. You want me to come up with a kick-ass business idea, program and implement it, and you want me to give YOU 50% of the business for coughing up a couple hundred dollars worth of fees for hosting, cc processing, name reg, and you'll contribute a hard-to-enforce contibution of "part time"?

LOL, nice looking proposal, but the suckers you are looking for will not be smart enough to do the deed.

Who-Wiz

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey, good luck with your business!

~ Dudley

oneguy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Silverwire
Let me see if I understand this. You want me to come up with a kick-ass business idea, program and implement it, and you want me to give YOU 50% of the business for coughing up a couple hundred dollars worth of fees for hosting, cc processing, name reg, and you'll contribute a hard-to-enforce contibution of "part time"?

LOL, nice looking proposal, but the suckers you are looking for will not be smart enough to do the deed.

Okay ... if you do come up with a "KICK-ASS" business idea, go implement it .... I wish you all the luck. Don't need to come to me.

My offer is for someone VERY UNLIKE you. The ideas that they have may only be half-baked ... TOGETHER, we might make it better and possibility a chance for BOTH of us to make $$$. Even if it doesn't, so what ! Experience counts for everything. I'm learning a lesson every day.....

If you don't like the idea of me posting my offer, its fine... read and forget... but by replying... you have shown me that you have completely misunderstood what I have in mind ... Could it be the language I have used ? Something simpler ?

S

Silverwire

If you don't like the idea of me posting my offer, its fine... read and forget... but by replying... you have shown me that you have completely misunderstood what I have in mind ... Could it be the language I have used ? Something simpler ?

It is perfectly cool to search for potential business partners, and I admire your initiative and command of the English language, as well as your ability to write a very good marketing letter. I do wish you luck and do not intend to deter others from responding to you.

However, to answer your question, personally it was the terms of the offer that did not appeal to me. But, ordinarily I would not be motivated to respond to such an offer in a negative way. Yes, it was the language that you used that just sounded too slick to me. It reads like some mass marketing get-rich-not-so-quick letter. If it would have been in simpler language, I wouldn't have even paused as I skipped right past it.

oneguy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Okay... looks as if we have gotten off on a wrong footing...

First of all, let me say that on 2nd looks, my reply might have been a little too harsh. I apologise. Sorry.

As for the offer, thank you for your compliment. I appreciate that a great deal. I know its difficult to come up with good ideas and honestly, I have no intend of making any deal one-sided. I believe that there might be others whom are toying with fanastic ideas, just waiting to share it with someone and maybe, just maybe, be able to get into some kind of collaboration that might work out in the end.

True, that what I offer isn't very much but trust me when I say that I do get my fair share of replies from the site. I believe I did not falsely lead any one on and I have placed all the terms and conditions as honestly and as truthly as I could. I did not hide anything and I certainly do not have a hidden agenda. I truely would like to partner with someone and between us, might be able to get something going. I'm just as prepared to share the profits as well as losses should the idea failure. So, I'm not in it just to make $$$. I'm proposing such a collaboration so that I could learn more, gain more experience and hopefully, along the way, make some $$$. A 50/50 split might not be ideal but certainly, I made the issue very clearly by saying :

" Profits from the online business will be shared in a ratio to be determined at a later stage. At present, I'm thinking of a 50/50 split as I will be sponsoring most of the monthly running costs. However, this can be discussed and can be refined further. "

A 50/50 split is just my thoughts but certainly could be discussed further - the agreed ratio would be applicable to losses as well coz I'm realistic enough to know that alot of ventures on the Internet do NOT succeed hence the possible apprehension of the people with all the bright sparks.

Nevertheless, Silverwire, I thank you for taking the time in posting your thoughts and truely appreciate your kind compliements. As for the "slickness" of the language used, I did not realise that it sound too commercial - I gave it my best shot and that's what come out - thanks for the heads up anyway.

Best Regards,

Oneguy.

PS - No grudges right ?

:)

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by oneguy

I have setup a webpage solely devoted to explaining my offer.
Please visit http://www.allinternettips.com for more details.

PS - This is NOT another MLM program. This is a genuine offer !

Just an FYI--Spell Check Alert:

>>>>>I will bear all Credit Card Processing fess for 1 year<<<<<

On your site the word "fees" is misspelled.

Good luck!

izopod

oneguy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks..... didn't notice that.

Don't you guys hate you when you can't find errors even when you proof read...........

S

Silverwire

First of all, let me say that on 2nd looks, my reply might have been a little too harsh. I apologise. Sorry.
PS - No grudges right ?
No need to apologize, no offense taken :)

Perhaps I should have just let it alone if I wasn't interested. Just felt an impulse to mouth off.

"Commercial" is the right word, but I understand the difficulites in finding the right partner/team and I wish you the best of luck.

I am currently in the middle of a development project myself, and it is going much slower than I'd like, but the kind of help I need will not be solved through additional partners, unless there is significant money involved.

oneguy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Silverwire

I am currently in the middle of a development project myself, and it is going much slower than I'd like, but the kind of help I need will not be solved through additional partners, unless there is significant money involved.

Don't we all wish we could get more money involved in development..... but during these tough times, just get a VC to accept and take a look at your submission is tough. Tried that and boy, it sure felt like "begging".....................

:cry:

Nevertheless, I know we will all plough on, with or without the money cause we believe in what we are doing and someday, we might just reap all the rewards we need and prove all the VC wrong.... ! That will be the day !@!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom