Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

warning: Michael Purse and F5Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i was nice for exactly a month and a half and that got me nowhere as you can see for yourself from log below... he screwed myself out of a sale and bido out of commission... wasted so much time, giving him a million chances

if you all were put through the same, wouldn't you be just as pissed? :)

liar... crook...... selfless little prick, in his head it's always somebody elses fault too ;)

this threads keep getting closed, but it's ok... i will just keep re-posting and bringing up more and more evidence

there is plenty

---

These are the messages related to the sale of regret.org

On 04/02/2010 8:10 PM the buyer sent:

And there's the ample proof of the garbage conduct from Mr Cohen. No further communication will be occurring here, and I recommend the sale be canceled.

On 04/02/2010 1:47 PM you sent:

My lawyer will be filing paperwork on Monday. For a $2k deal this asshole will be out 10x minimum and the little reputation that he had in this business will be ruined literally overnight. Very smart!

It was clear from the start that Mr. pussy.. I mean pursey had no intentions whatsoever to get this sale finalized.

Funny...

I had to literally chase and harass him, but least some unpaid deals got closed after a month, so good for you Bido, and you're welcome.

Too bad this amateur rookie' shit-for-brains waste so much of our time :(

CC'd JB, esq.

On 04/01/2010 10:23 PM the Bido Transfer Manager sent:

Michael, please return our call.

On 04/01/2010 8:33 PM the buyer sent:

After discussion with our solicitor, we will not be completing this auction. Mike Cohen has continued to make threats even after being asked not to by Bido staff. We're now investigating our options with Webster's Lawyers with regards to statements and threats made.

If any defamatory action is taken by Mike Cohen we will pursue the matter. We've paid the vast majority of the auctions now with just one other user being unpaid, and we have an agreement with them via email.

We were prepared to settle this properly, however Mike has crossed a legal line with his threats and defamatory statements outside of the Bido system and as such we will not complete this transaction.

If any of the Bido staff would like confirmation of this legal advice, we can have our solicitors provide it via Fax to your offices.

On 04/01/2010 3:23 PM the Bido Transfer Manager sent:

Hello Michael,

Still waiting to hear back, can't help but get the feeling that your dodging these transactions. You need to pay for this domain immediately and complete this already. This has gone on for far too long now, please do what is necessary to complete it.

On 03/31/2010 11:14 AM the Bido Transfer Manager sent:

Hello Michael,

Jarred and I both called you yesterday and still have not heard back, what is the delay now? We need to have these remaining transactions cleared up by today - this is going on almost 2 months now and is extremely unfair to Mike. Please expedite the payment on this domain and let him know what is going on, thanks in advance.

On 03/30/2010 8:39 PM you sent:

This transaction better be paid for and ready to be finalized by Thursday, 12 PM EST when I get into the office. That is all I have to say.

All the best,

Mike

On 03/30/2010 8:11 PM the Bido Transfer Manager sent:

Michael I am sure you can understand his frustration.
The question marks are obviously indicative as in "what is going on here".
Lets just get this paid, transferred, and we'll all move on... as professionals. Nobody needs to antagonize anyone else, period. That goes for both sides. Again, lets finish this once and for all.
Thanks,
Jarred

On 03/30/2010 8:03 PM the buyer sent:

I'm sorry, I don't speak in question marks - please rephrase the question.

Do not contact me outside of this medium again, your abusive and threatening emails are not welcome and have all been retained for reference in the future.

If you have a question, ask it in here.

On 03/30/2010 11:12 AM you sent:

?????????????????????????????

On 03/25/2010 2:09 PM you sent:

Ok.

On 03/25/2010 12:50 PM the Bido Transfer Manager sent:

Hello Mike,

I spoke with Michael this morning, he informed me he sent you an e-mail but I wanted to update you here as well. Michael has started paying for his transactions, but has a limit per day on his credit card of $1000 Australian dollars. So he should be completing all transactions over the next few days. If you need any assistance from us, just let me know. Thanks again for the continued patience.

On 03/23/2010 4:42 PM the Bido Transfer Manager sent:

Hello Michael,

It is now Wednesday where you are located, you said this would all be clear on Tuesday. We have called and left you voicemails at both numbers, but have yet to hear back. We need to have this completed immediately, please let us know what is going on.

On 03/19/2010 1:52 PM you sent:

Ok, great. Monday it is.

On 03/19/2010 1:40 PM the Bido Transfer Manager sent:

Hello Mike,

The winner informed us he had been in surgery this week and was not in the office, here is a message from him below:

"The guys in the office have been provided everything they need to make payment on Monday morning for those that wish to go through with the sale. I intend to be back at the office on Tuesday morning, and will check in and ensure payment has been made successfully."

On 03/18/2010 12:39 PM you sent:

To: F5 DOMAINS, MICHAEL PURSE, CRAIG LEW

You need to sort this out as soon as possible, otherwise we're going to get lawyers involved come Monday.

We've waited a month and a half and enough is enough.

Consider this as your final notice.

All the best,

Mike

On 03/18/2010 12:17 PM the Bido Transfer Manager sent:

Hello Michael,

We are continuing to send you notice and still have no update. There has to be a way for you, a friend, somebody to reply and let us know what is going on. We're disappointed and expected more professionalism from you.

On 03/17/2010 2:17 PM the Bido Transfer Manager sent:

Hello Michael,

We have called, e-mailed and still no reply. Do you have an assistant that can give us an update? Still no payment either, we need an update right away.

On 03/17/2010 11:40 AM you sent:

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

On 03/16/2010 1:30 PM you sent:

???????????????????

On 03/15/2010 1:46 PM the Bido Transfer Manager sent:

Hello Michael,

It is another week, still awaiting payment here. We need an update, according to your message your bank should have cleared the funds by now. Please pay using your credit card as you indicated, as soon as possible. Thanks in advance for your prompt assistance.

On 03/11/2010 1:54 PM you sent:

Ok, thanks for the update.

On 03/11/2010 1:42 PM the Bido Transfer Manager sent:

We have received this message from Michael:

"Just want to clarify: The account is unlocked, $10k was returned to my bank account. It'll arrive in tonight at about 2-3am when my bank does processing (~3-4 hours), worst case, in 27-28 hours (tomorrow nights run) and I'll make Credit Card Payment for everything."

On 03/11/2010 12:00 PM you sent:

No updates in the last week... Nice !

On 03/09/2010 10:21 AM the Bido Transfer Manager sent:

Hello Michael,

It is another new week, we need an update here as soon as possible.

On 03/05/2010 11:00 AM the Bido Transfer Manager sent:

Hello Michael,

Please update this seller before the weekend is out, if you have heard anything back from PayPal. If PayPal does not release your funds, please try to work out another form of payment as this transaction is now over a month old. Thank you in advance for your prompt assistance here.

On 03/04/2010 2:26 AM the buyer sent:

PayPal still hasn't followed through and actually actioned the documents and unlocked the account but has confirmed I've sent in everything they need. Everyone affected will receive 2 Bido Credits per auction affected afterwards (I'll purchase them and ask for their transfer).

I understand your frustration, and I assure you it's not fun on our end either. We'll continue to check our account and call them each and every day until they resolve the problem.

On 03/02/2010 1:01 PM you sent:

Thanks for the update. Lets try to have this transaction finalized by the end of this week.

On 03/02/2010 12:06 AM the buyer sent:

Update: PayPal now has everything they need to unlock our account and we've been told we'll be able to send payments in the very near future. I'll update again in 48 hours if I haven't gotten access to our funds yet. :)

On 03/01/2010 4:22 PM the Bido Transfer Manager sent:

Hello Michael,

We need an update here as soon as possible, please put us in the loop as to what is causing the delay.

On 02/26/2010 11:16 AM the Bido Transfer Manager sent:

Hello Mike,

The winner should be remitting payment for this domain soon, thank you very much for your patience. He informed me if PayPal does not release his funds, he will just pay using his credit card.
=============================
Hello Michael,

Please update the seller here as to what is going on with this payment. It has now been way more than 10 days since the auction was won and payment needs to be remitted as soon as possible.

On 02/25/2010 8:25 PM you sent:

It's been three weeks. Can we finalize this transaction anytime soon or what?

On 02/25/2010 10:57 AM the Bido Transfer Manager sent:

Hello Michael,

Please update the seller here as to what is going on with this payment. It has now been way more than 10 days since the auction was won and payment needs to be remitted as soon as possible.

On 02/24/2010 4:11 PM the Bido Transfer Manager sent:

Hello Michael,

Can you please update the seller here to let them know when you will be remitting payment? They are getting worried as it has been some time, any information would be greatly appreciated.
On 02/18/2010 11:16 AM you sent:
Ok, no problem... Best of luck in sorting things out with PayPal as well.

On 02/18/2010 5:50 AM the buyer sent:

Hi,

I added $10k to PayPal and they've locked my account. Woohoo. :/ However, I'm making alternate arrangements to pay for auctions by credit card, and payment will be made in the next 2-3 days.

On 02/15/2010 3:59 PM you sent:

Ok, I am ready to go whenever you are.

On 02/11/2010 11:44 AM the Bido Transfer Manager sent:
Hello Mike,

Just an update, Michael will be paying for this domain soon. Thank you for your patience throughout the transaction.

On 02/10/2010 4:30 PM you sent:
Hello! Please provide your godaddy information so that I can initiate the account change once payment is received. Thank you.

On 02/04/2010 3:30 PM you sent:
Thanks for the follow up. We'll complete this transaction next week. Domain is registered over at godaddy.com for a quick and easy internal transfer.

On 02/04/2010 3:15 PM the buyer sent:
Hi,

Congratulations on your result, well done. We'll be making payment on this in about 5 days time, as we have to move some funds around (we've got about $5k of auctions to pay for now). Once our bank transfer into PayPal is completed we'll pay Bido and get a transfer performed on the domain.

Congrats again,

Michael / F5Domains

Domain summit 2024

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
...there's got to be some irony of someone joining the forum in April 2010 to defend himself and now you're calling for him to be banned???

F5Domains

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
*rolls eyes*

How about posting everything instead of just what you please, Mike?
(I haven't even looked properly to verify what he's written yet - besides, this is the fourth or so thread he's created on it. This, is now just spam.)

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol i copy/pasted everything straight from the bido.com logs... jarred / garrett or even sahar can vouch for that

whats' there to hide ??

F5Domains

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You are being selective. You are avoiding all the abuse, rudeness, and threats you sent me via email both while the Bido transaction was active and since.

Stop spamming, you've already said what you wanted to say, and drop it. You've said your bit, I've posted my rebuttal. What else do you want? Stop flaunting the rules of the forum and spamming threads.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
also, get this.... michael purse offered me a package of so called "premium 4 letter domains" just so i stop talking

lol !

mkpu.com
lpby.com
gkwv.com
gqvq.com
mvtz.com
nfvz.com
vkhe.com
vmtz.com
vpgg.com
vptz.com
vqtz.com
vqxe.com
vqyq.com
vsxr.com
vwgj.com
vygj.com
wvgj.com
xvtz.com
yvtz.com
zcgv.com
zvjp.com
zvtz.com
jvgj.com
jvtz.com

---

i wouldnt even know what to do with all those worthless domains if they somehow magically appeared in my registrar account

what a loser

F5Domains

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't ever recall doing that. I have offered you cash to resolve the situation to compensate your lost time and potential Bido fees as a compromise a week or so back, but not domains.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

I've just combed through my sent item folders, and can confirm I haven't ever offered him those names - I can only assume he's copies them off one of my NP threads or website.

Here's the exact offer I made Mike Cohen:

"The transaction's been canceled now. I'm willing to give you 15% of the sale price of the domain as a penalty paid into your personal PayPal account within 24 hours of you agreeing (probably actually only a few minutes as long as I'm awake), with you keeping the domain and being able to pursue another auction or asking Bido to accept the second highest bid."

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Rebuttal I posted in the last threads (because this is now the third thread on this that has not been deleted on DNF alone). There's not a lot else I can say really, you're all going to have to make up your own minds.

I'm unlikely to make much further comment beyond what I've already said unless something changes, I'll just keep posting the same rebuttal.

I have excellent previous trade references that I'm willing to provide anyone on request, I have tried to resolve this with Mike but he has been stubborn and pig-headed, and I have every email he has ever sent me.

-----------
I've already posted by rebuttal to this. Mike's latest email to me was "You're f**king TOAST", apparently decided to go ahead with his plan to spam and defame us.

I'm going to repaste my reply to this in just a moment - what Mike is referring to about NP, is the 3 pages of replies that this issue had, with almost no support for Mike's behaviour or claims. Mike decided that members with 2-5 years on the forum each, with thousands of posts each, and who are very well respected are all either sockpuppets or my "scammer friends". I don't believe Mike has anything of any real substance to say. His latest claim is that the emails I spoke of in my rebuttal were never sent and he's never said the things I've claimed he has. My inbox says otherwise, and it pretty much seems par for course.

As I said to Mike in an email to him today, I consider this resolved. I've attempted to negotiate some kind of reasonable compromise or solution with him and only been met by more abuse and ridicule. He's simply looking silly now, and quite honestly is quickly becoming the laughing stock of the domaining community. Here's our original rebuttal:

-
Hello everyone,

Mike Cohen from WannaDevelop.com has leveled some extraordinary and serious allegations against me, so I'd like to take a moment to respond to them. I'll try and remain objective, I have no interest in petty behaviour such as that Mike has engaged in by Forum Shopping on many sites, posting the exact same message without any substance. First of all, I categorically deny defrauding or scamming Mike - he was selling "regret.org" on Bido.com (who hold funds in Escrow, so the scamming/defrauding was actually impossible and I was hospitalised and couldn't make payment immediately. Throughout this process, Mike sent threatening and abusive emails continuously - here's a bit of a sample:

---

"You have a sh*tstorm coming your way this weekend. Stupid amateur 22 year old wanna-be domainer hot shot."

"[...]F5 domains will disappear literally overnight once we are done with you."

"In the US, this is what you call "having you by the balls" and that I do, little man... I GOT YOU BY THE BALLS."

"Everything I wrote, I meant. I mean what I say and say what I do. I have 100x more resources and pull in this business... More than you ever will. "

"I will make sure the first 50 - 60 results on Google, Yahoo and MSN display all of your previous history and bad dealings. "

" Apparently you think all of this is fun and games... But your little sh*tty rep isn't worth much either, eh? All clear on that. Makes perfect sense! www(.)MichaelPursey(.)com and www(.)MichaelPurse(.).net will be going up over the weekend and personally SEO'd and marketed by me like there is no tomorrow with a lot of factual information. Your days are numbered CROOK."

---

Plus of course all of the information on his blog, which is actually quite inaccurate and blatantly false. He has not allowed me wherever possible to actually have a response to these allegations, deleting my comments and ensuring threads are closed before I can reply. He's been acting as Judge, Jury, and Executioner. In short, I ended up refusing to complete the transaction after he put up the information on his blog and then pulled it down again while the sale was still in progress and sent me more abuse and threats. I felt it was not behaviour that deserved rewarding, and I did not want to do business with someone who resorted to thuggery.

We have a full response here: http://f5domains.com/cohenstatement.pdf

We also found some information that shows this is not the first time Mike has resorted to abuse and thuggery: http://f5domains.com/cohenfollowup.pdf - Apparently he even blew up at Rick Latona somewhat recently and there is a thread around here on DNF with its abusive and vulgar contents, including numerous personal attacks on what appear to be well respected members.

I'd also like to note, I have made numerous attempts to try and negotiate with Mike Cohen for some kind of compromise, he has refused any talks. Bido.com has however been offered the commission they would have received if the sale has been completed, to be paid by me personally immediately upon their request. I do not wish to see innocent parties financially disadvantaged by someone's crude behaviour.

Thanks for your time, and hopefully this can be resolved shortly. I'd also like to thank the Administrators here for reopening this thread to allow me to respond.

Regards,

Michael
(Refresh Domains Pty Ltd, t/a F5 Domains)

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
every word that comes out of this mans mouth is pretty much a lie

not sure why he is allowed on here........... mods, look at the references and proof i've provided

ban this lowlife scamming crook

F5Domains

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why wouldn't I be allowed on here? You have not shown, at all, that I have scammed or defrauded anyone on dnforum, Bido, NP, etc.

All your "references" and "evidence" relates to something that happened when I was 16 and over 7 years old, is a closed thread, and everyone has been refunded or received their goods.

You can't just sit around playing judge, jury, and executioner. Innocent until proven guilty Mike, and you have *no* evidence, because it has not happened. You have lost no cash, no domains - nothing. You claim to have lost time - fair enough, I offered to reimburse you for that. You sent me more abuse via email. I gave up.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oct 24 2006, 11:50 AM

"Well, I know its been a long time since I've posted here, but I feel I should.

I grew up with Michael. And unfortunately, he is a genious when it comes to scams. He did many things in highschool that were just plain wrong and illegal, but that doesnt really matter now. With regards to the DCI-A List, I was on that list as well, and the incident involved my email address being used to send a rather offensive email to everyone in the list. It was never proven, but he was the prime suspect for doing it as he was the only other person who knew my password (big mistake) and he also had grudges against all the people named.
When he joined this site he magically appeared in MSN so I had a bit of a chat with him and organised a trade. He was to send first and I would send after that. I have no idea how long ago it was, but its quite a while now. I've never received any cards, and to be frank never expected to. While he still remains one of the most polite people I will ever know, he is a con artist and a good one at that.

Just thought I'd put in my feedback. "

http://community.goodgames.com.au/forums/index.php?showtopic=25587&view=findpost&p=404459

That is not 7 years ago.

Michael Purse has scammed and lied to many people over the years. He is a career criminal.

http://community.goodgames.com.au/forums/index.php?showtopic=25587&st=0

F5Domains

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You are rehashing the same garbage that has already been addressed Mike. It's been addressed here, on my PDF's, and on NP *extensively* with 40 odd posts by users other than us as well.

I'm wasting my breath, I've already responded. For someone who has repetitively said "I don't have time for this sh*t", you seem to have an awful lot of time. And for someone sitting behind the curtain accusing others of being a liar, you're a hypocrite. You sat there and outright claimed on NP that you had never said the things you had said (I have all the emails, in my inbox). And you accused long term users of being shills and "scammer friends". You have no ethics, and you have no case. Move on. We're done here.

F5Domains

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
all the makings of a domain Soap Opera...

Hehehe. I wish I didn't have to respond, tbh. I've already responded enough :) It's a waste of time, and it's a horrible thing to have alleged against you. I don't understand why Mike wants to risk damage to his own reputation simply to try and damage mine, simply to fulfill his threats. I'm done with it, as soon as Mike Cohen is as well we can move along.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong...I am not taking sides here.

Obviously, the intent is to get this indexed and cached as much as possible to damage anyone's reputation.

Personally, with all the chatter seems like the parties either do or do not have enough on each other to warrant legal action - whether it is defamation, slander, fraud, theft.

What amuses me (no, not really - I don't find it amusing) is both sides are stern in their accusatory statements and their proclamation of innocence. One party is obviously right and the other party is obviously wrong - and either party claims they have been wronged and the other party is wrong.

Now, Adam is supposed to jump in here and act as referee?

F5Domains

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Personally, all I want is it to be contained to one thread so I could plainly and intelligently state my defense/rebuttal. I did that, and Mike continued to create more and more threads.

I've offered Mike compensation for his lost time, he refused it. I've offered to pay Bido.com's commission, as I did not want to see them lose revenue. I don't know what else to say on this. I've said all I can say, without posting up every single email between us which I think is just getting silly. He hasn't even disputed these facts. He's simply choosing to be difficult and absusive, I've been contacted by several people lately who have had similar abusive run-ins with this guy. That content is in my PDF responses. I am not however, accusing him of being a "professional scammer" or trying to ruin his reputation. I have also chosen not to leave retaliatory Negative Trader Rating for him like he did for me, because I considered it petty and childish. What is there to talk about? It's been done to death :)

ksinclair

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It sounds like a bido event, so it should be resolved there; no reason to have it on another website. I have not read the FAQ on this here but it seems to me a forum ought to have a rule that only forum business is discussed on the forum? Kind of makes sense?

F5, you say you are done with it; if so, then dont post on it again. Dont even respond to my comments. Just move on.

Mike, you are a smart guy with a lot of business to do. Dont waste time spinning your wheels like this. The reality is, mostly you are just burning bridges with potential future deals with other forum members; people who read these threads mostly just shake their heads. Go workout or find a punching bag or something.

In general, anyone who feels maligned should PM the mods. They do a good job on all these kind of forums.

Kevin

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is a psychotic dimension in the behavior of mike031. Even assuming he's 100% right any sane person is not going on a digital rampage like that over a failed transaction.
Mike031 has shown a pattern of an abusive member time and again. He should be concerned with his own reputation instead.
Some people just enjoy drama.
IMHO

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My honest opiniom is that everybody should keep their noses out of other peoples business that's the problem with this site to many big noses................

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators