Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

warning: Michael Purse and F5Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

F5Domains

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My honest opiniom is that everybody should keep their noses out of other peoples business that's the problem with this site to many big noses................

I'm not sure that's particularly fair. Mike opted to bring it out in the open, he should have no issue with people putting an opinion on the situation out there -- I know I don't. Simple fact is, it got put out in the open (not that I felt it should have been), and now that it is I think people are welcome to comment on it, much like I was able to post my rebuttal and dispute his claims.

Domain summit 2024

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My honest opiniom is that everybody should keep their noses out of other peoples business that's the problem with this site to many big noses................
Personally, this issue keeps getting thrust into out "noses" and "faces". This is perhaps the 3rd, 4th, or 5th thread on the same subject, same matter, same combatants. Each previous thread has been closed (as I am sure this one will). The problem is, the OP wants to get other people to take sides in the matter. But frankly, these threads have become a nuisance to the point of, who gives a shit or a rat's ass.

If someone was truly wronged, there are courts and other venues for handling this.

Public opinion on the forum is not going to right this matter.

Mike, sue the bastard for ripping you off.
f5 domains, sue the bastard for slander.

Case closed.

F5Domains

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Public opinion on the forum is not going to right this matter.

Mike, sue the bastard for ripping you off.
f5 domains, sue the bastard for slander.

Case closed.

Very fair point. I apologise, as mentioned, I certainly didn't want it thrust in everyone's faces. I do take issue with the "for ripping you off" part of your post; even Mike hasn't claimed he's lost any cash or domain(s) from this - but I assume it's just a top of the head comment. I'm (seriously) stepping out of the way now. I endorse the view this should be closed.

afloat.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is a psychotic dimension in the behavior of mike031. Even assuming he's 100% right any sane person is not going on a digital rampage like that over a failed transaction.
Mike031 has shown a pattern of an abusive member time and again. He should be concerned with his own reputation instead.
Some people just enjoy drama.
IMHO

Exactly, isn't this the clown thats always causing problems at DS?

F5Domains

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Update on this Issue:

I would like to take a moment to show once again that I have tried to resolve this issue, again today. Mike has refused.

I'm pretty confident I've done everything I can do here. [For those wondering, the $320 figure was arrived at as a percentage of the original sale price, and wouldn't have required him to part with any goods.]

Here is the email exchange:
--
[My email]

Mike,

I'm willing to make you a final offer to resolve this. Beyond this, I will not be making any additional effort to resolve this amiably. I find it totally ridiculous that you outright lied on DNF saying that I offered you a series of quite poor LLLL's, not only did you lie, but they're actually listed in two sales threads as being "Average LLLL.com's - Will accept a few dollars each" not by any means "Premium". You also lied on NamePros saying that you had never said any of the quoted material to me via email. Regardless, here's your final opportunity to resolve this in a co-operative manner:

- Offer is valid for 24 hours.
- $320.00 cash to compensate your lost time from the original Bido deal.
- Removal of all false or defamatory material.
- Agreement to refrain from any more false or defamatory material.
- I will cease talking about the incident.
- I will make a statement saying the issue has been resolved.
- You agree to delete OR not use michaelpurse.net, michaelpursey.com, or any other variations of my name. Alternatively, I will purchase them from you for $8.00 each to a limit of 3 domains.

I believe this offer is totally fair and reasonable.

I would suggest we resolve this maturely - right now, you're doing me unfair reputation damage because of your personal vendetta, and you're also not making any friends, 95% of the comments have actually been attacking you for your conduct and your method of dealing with this. You do not appear to have the support you claimed to have from third parties. I have admitted my wrongdoing as far as failing to complete the sale, but I've also given valid reason for doing so. The general public seems to agree, and I think you're simply doing yourself and your own business damage.

Look forward to resolving this, I would appreciate a quick response to let me know your intentions from here.

Regards,

Michael

--
[Mike's Reply]

You had a deadline which you failed to meet.

Every day afterward that this transaction is not paid for, $100 interest.... You're now at almost $2,500.

Like I said, I am just getting started with all of this and will be on your case for as long as need be. Days, weeks, month's... You brought it on yourself and you will eat your words, guarantee you that :)

--
[My Reply and Final Email]

Mike,

I'm not "almost at $2,500". The sale was canceled. Bido will take whatever action they deem necessary. Case closed. There's no sale to complete.

I however, personally made you an offer to compensate your time. It's open for 12 hours from when I sent it, now that I know you've seen it. You have no support for your actions, you are embarrassing yourself and soiling your own name. If you really want, go nuts. I'll keep posting my rebuttal, and no doubt you'll probably continue to lie and make stuff up, like the LLLL's lie or the "I never said that stuff" lie. It's not going to get you anywhere though. What exactly are you trying to achieve Mike? As I've said multiple times, you aren't judge, jury, and executioner, and you apparently "don't have time for this shit" yet spend half your day bashing your head against the wall.

You have an opportunity to resolve this in a reasonable manner - so once and for all, shall we end this here, or do you want to just end communication permanently via email right now and you can go waste your time?

Once again: The sale was canceled. Bido will take whatever action they deem necessary. Case closed. There's no sale to complete.

If you accept the offer, you call off all the ridiculous smear campaigns and I will not comment any further on the issue either, you walk away with $320 to compensate your time:

Yes, or No?

--
[Mike's Last Reply]

You promised for a month and a half to complete a sale which you never did. I was nice to you for exactly a month and a half, waiting patiently and that got me nowhere. You are a selfless little prick and a career criminal.

$100 per day is the interest being added since this past Friday to the final auction's closing price. Like I said, you will eat your words. I will go at it for as long as need be.

You will be made an example out of and you will be the "laughing stock" of the community and ultimate scammer / fraudster / liar poster boy for many years to come. It won't be accomplished overnight, but I always accomplish everything I set out to do. I am not a quitter and I am quite comfortable at the position where I find myself since it's nothing new... Don't really care what a bunch of nobody's think of me. Their opinions don't count for much.

You think this is all fun and games... NO. This is quite serious and you are going to wish you had lived on a different planet when I am done with you.

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Since the transaction did not happen here, you two need to settle the dispute in private and not wasting member's time to read your stories.

Thank you,

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators