Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

WARNING: Stolen Domain C79.com Attention Adam etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I just want to make a comment here about what NameLinker said.

He posted the paypal address that he sent payment to. This was the same paypal email that the user "domain-" wanted me to send him paypal for the TWO nnnn.com's that were stolen in ChineseDomain's thread.

but maybe that little bit of info could provide more info resulting this?

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just want to make a comment here about what NameLinker said.

He posted the paypal address that he sent payment to. This was the same paypal email that the user "domain-" wanted me to send him paypal for the TWO nnnn.com's that were stolen in ChineseDomain's thread.

but maybe that little bit of info could provide more info resulting this?

I see but at this point to dive into another set of names is pointless until he returns this one and the case can proceed. He also has his whois appear in other stolen names as noted located in dnf threads the member was banned in, an alias or a friend of his?

What we know is he DOES own many stolen names.
He has had many names now recovered from his GD account.
He is either one or 2-3 people on the forum either banned or active. ( As you mentioned there could be a tie even in your case )
He has mixed legit biz with stolen names.

After saying all that in this case or all of them even if he was a victim himself of buying stoen names why the grand cover up now, why no mention of it a month ago, why lie so much and deny owning names that have your whois? Too many red flags 10:1 he is either THE theif or works with others to steal, period. That alone is reason to discont the paypal screen shot, its either himself/friend or forged. It has to be because nothing else would make sense if it wasnt, did he really by multiple names from the same " guy " all with different whois?

Done playing or even entertaining NameLinker's attempt at cover ups and deflection.

My next post on the matter will be an update.

Last edited:

theinvestor

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I know JP, but what i'm suggesting is possibly checking IP address on banned account and see if there is a link.

If there isn't ...i have to assume he bought the stolen name.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well considering this post below which he just posted on Namepros he is clearly aware he owns many stolen names, knowingly bought them or stole himself, quite frankly it is here nor there now, he's scum. People who buy stolen names and know it and buy several more and try to sale them are scum just the same, they put YOUR funds at risk and dont care when you lose the name which happens often.

Originally Posted by NameLinker
BTW, can you tell me how many domains you have maken fake whois as mine and plan to start a post announce that they are stolen by me? I am not as expirence as you to search them, and I don't want to waste my time on this

I am breaking silence for just this, another red flag. This statement proves you know you own many more stolen names and know the storm that will come so you are already try ing to protect yourself, again. Well sorry to say no one believe I go around making whois look like you just so I can say you stole a name. The whois reflects you because YOU own the names, stolen names. That is all just glad to see you start getting nervous when I go deeper. Your story gets more fantastic all the time. Now you want people to believe you didnt steal not just these 4-5 names in the thread but more that are yet uncovered, you want them to believe I set you up lol

LOL wish you just returned C79.com now and played stupid, bet you do.

NameLinker

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
After saying all that in this case or all of them even if he was a victim himself of buying stoen names why the grand cover up now, why no mention of it a month ago, why lie so much and deny owning names that have your whois? Too many red flags 10:1 he is either THE theif or works with others to steal, period. That alone is reason to discont the paypal screen shot, its either himself/friend or forged. It has to be because nothing else would make sense if it wasnt, did he really by multiple names from the same " guy " all with different whois?

My next post on the matter will be an update.

why I bought domains have diffenrent whois from same guy? Good question.
Please ask 100 domainers here for same: How often they check whois before send payment when buy domains from a member had deals before and post very actively on the forum? :?:
Of cource I will check whois for any future business to avoid been SCAMMED by your partners again. Thanks for the lesson you give me so I only lost $xxx, not too big to break down my life.

In your next post, I hope you can tell me how many domains you have maken fake whois as min (as what you did for wvze.com :lol:) and plan to start a post announce that they are stolen by me? I am not that clever to know when you will start your next SCAM again :yes:

no matter the amount be SCAMMED by your and your team is $5 or $5000, SCAMMERs are always SCAMMERs ! :lol:

It is better to prepare your new ID (Oh.. I forget that you have prepared everything in advance already)...

Sure SCAMMERS will go to hell !

Last edited:

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So you returning C79.com now :)

Also so sad to hear about your luck, first your whois is used in stolen names you didnt know about, now you actually bought a bunch of stolen names with dfferent whois... what bad luck you have. Always an excuse, always... :sigh2:

stock_post

JewelryRelated.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
did he really by multiple names from the same " guy " all with different whois?
JP, I bought a ton on names from people on lot of forums and eBay as well.

To this date, I never verified the whois etc. Just believed the sellers.

I am not saying either you are name linker is at fault (i have no clue on what is going on)

Just stating my experience.

theinvestor

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It really doesn't matter whether namelinker is a thief or not. The fact is he bought a stolen domain name and does not want to return it.

This is a crime. The facts are there - he owns one stolen domain in this thread. For this reason alone i would never do business with him.

I am still interested to know if the user "domain-" is NameLinker.

NameLinker

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It really doesn't matter whether namelinker is a thief or not. The fact is he bought a stolen domain name and does not want to return it.

This is a crime. The facts are there - he owns one stolen domain in this thread. For this reason alone i would never do business with him.

I am still interested to know if the user "domain-" is NameLinker.

theinvestor,
How do you know that is a stolen domain, NOT a domain used by a SCAM group to SCAM others under help due to hole of Godaddy's policy?

Plz read all points I posted and think about all of them logically. Can all things happened together by chance?

Do you think there have a people without any role in the loop but by chance make his domain, wvze.com, display fake whois to be my domain just 7 days before JP start this thread? then also by chance find by another guy from 17576 LLLL.coms?

LoL.....

vanbollu

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Namelinker also one Victim via all thread.

goodyork

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can not agree with any part.

I've to say this is look like a middleman attack.

Somebody hacked JP's account , and then sold the domains to NameLinker .

I beleive NameLinker have proof for his payments about the domains.
and he DONT have a reason to give it to 3rd part, unless the 3rd part proof the ownership.

So , JP you have to proof the domains is yours first, I belive Godaddy will provide this.
And then who and why lost? You or godaddy?

Guys who made mistake must be responsible, not only the innocent buyer.

According to comments in this thread, it seems the middleman is in this forum,
You two guys find the middleman first , and then solve this issue.

I think forum moderator can help this.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can not agree with any part.

I've to say this is look like a middleman attack.

Somebody hacked JP's account , and then sold the domains to NameLinker .

I beleive NameLinker have proof for his payments about the domains.
and he DONT have a reason to give it to 3rd part, unless the 3rd part proof the ownership.

So , JP you have to proof the domains is yours first, I belive Godaddy will provide this.
And then who and why lost? You or godaddy?

Guys who made mistake must be responsible, not only the innocent buyer.

According to comments in this thread, it seems the middleman is in this forum,
You two guys find the middleman first , and then solve this issue.

I think forum moderator can help this.

I appreciate your contribution but I never owned the name, never bought or sold it. This is an issue of NameLinker buying and or stealing stolen names, one being C79com and his unwillingness to return it to the rightful owner. Discovering this led to other names he owns that are stolen, some already returned at Godaddy, he is now making up wild stories to cover his thefts or purchases of stolen names.

That sums up this thread.

goodyork

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I appreciate your contribution but I never owned the name, never bought or sold it. This is an issue of NameLinker buying and or stealing stolen names, one being C79com and his unwillingness to return it to the rightful owner. Discovering this led to other names he owns that are stolen, some already returned at Godaddy, he is now making up wild stories to cover his thefts or purchases of stolen names.

That sums up this thread.

Understand.

Godaddy given a confusion process.
It seems the stolen domains sold to same person, or stolen by same person, Why Godaddy didn't return all domains to the owner??

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Understand.

Godaddy given a confusion process.
It seems the stolen domains sold to same person, or stolen by same person, Why Godaddy didn't return all domains to the owner??

Correct, to this point b63.com, b79.com, b87.com have been recovered, actually within a week or so ofthe theft. These were names stolen and then owned by NameLinker the same day as C79.com. I know why C79.com is not returned yet but that should change soon. All emails of his transfer requests for the names are saved, undo@godaddy was contacted the same day of the thefts so his wild lies of no one contacting him are just that, lies. He admits to knowing there was an issue with these names but never let anyone know, in fact he listed C79.com forsale knowing it was stolen too!

You are also right in thinking he may have just bought them and wasnt directly involved in this theft however my reason for not believing this is the discovery he owns other stolen names, names he claims someone used his whois. Now he has gone from maybe just buying them to knowingly buying them to where I stand, believe he is involved directly.

I dont care how many lies he makes about me or tries to distract from the facts with stories of GD scam teams, my goal is to recover stolen names, period.

Last edited:

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
UPDATE!

The domain name c79.com is now back in the ownership of the rightful owner!

As for the open ends with Namelinker, make your own conclusions based on the facts and red flags, not to mention the end result!

That is it for me now with him, what the admin chooses to do regarding his membership here is up to them but the interest of the community should be the #1 priority.

Take care and another successful recovery, it came with its bumps in the road a few shots to my chin but the goal was achieved :cool:

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

NameLinker

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I was in silent because of there has 12 hours time difference.

As you know already, stupid Godaddy moved the domain from my account when I was slleep. Sure I will make dispute to Godaddy and report the SCAM team to Godaddy but that will be next story.

To end this thread, here I post more on where/how I bought these domains and why I am 100% sure that I was SCAMMED be a team, NOT a single domain Thief. And post the shotscreens of all Private Messages related buying domains.

There has member ask me why I don't post this screenshots before. I just wrote "There has a guy sold them to me on my small domain Forum" but without details. I DO this because of I know the rule that DNF doesn't allow member to promote / post link to any other Domain Forums. But know I don't have choice but post all proofs.

I have a forum which is dedicated on buy and sell short domains, so quite often there has members come and send his domain list to me, and I am always active in buying short domains.

On Dec 8th, there has a member, Domain- , send me a message and start the SCAM, you can see all PMs related to this issue here

Screenshot 1 Screenshot 2 Screenshot 3 Screenshot 4 Screenshot 5 Screenshot 6 Screenshot 7

And here is the link to the profile of the SCAMMER. As you can see, this guy joined my Forum since Nov. 2008 with 77 posts. ( For a small forum, a member with 77 posts is a very active one already). That is the reason why I don't think too much even I asked him to give me more of his backgrounds in the 1st message)

And here are the shotscreen for payments.
Payment 1 Payment 2

I send 1st payment for 3 domains throug Paypal "Personal Items" (which I cost the Paypal Fee), and the 2nd payment through normal paypal payment.

And after that, you can read what happened from my previous posts:
- All 4 domains are hold by Godaddy in 48 hours, but one domain left in my account. By Chance, it is the one I raised Paypal dispute

- The Seller told Paypal that he had pushed the domain to close the dispute. By Chance, he told this to Paypal right after Godaddy closed the dispute process and left the domain for me.

I was think simply that time I was scammed by a thief and banned the member on my forum. Christmas / new year holiiday coming soon after that and life is so busy so I didn't want to spend any more time on this because few $xxx be scammed would not make my life down.

Then, nothing special in almost 2 months
- The "Right Owner" never contact me though he can find me very easy through whois

- Suddenly, there has a guy started a dirty thread to call me a "Thief". By Chance, It is the time period to make all Paypal funds be secured.

- Then I find that there has a people By Chance make his domain, wvze.com, display fake whois to be my domain just 7 days before JP start this thread, then also By Chance find by another guy from 456976 LLLL .coms to use as proof of "I stole that ugly LLLL.com"

- Also By Chance, a "expirence hunter" just started a tread with all dirty words to hurt me without even simply ask me what happened.

- And finally, the domain be hold by Godaddy again, and be removed from my godaddy account? Why Godaddy makes different decision for the same domain dispute in 2 month period? Only reason is that Godaddy get some new data from the "Owner", then, By Chance again, "the owner" forgot to provide his evidence to godaddy in the 1st time, in the past 2 months, but By Chance find something new to give godaddy now??

Do you think all of these are happened together By Chance , or they are well organized by a team to SCAM others? And what's the role of JP in the SCAM team?

This case is closed and I will not post any more under this thread. My holiday is starting and will back online 10 days later. Then I will try me best to reveal this SCAM team to prevent them SCAM more innocent domainers.

TO CLOSE, PLEASE BE VERY CAREFULL IF YOU ARE GOING TO BUY A DOMAIN REG. WITH GODADDY. MAYBE THE NEXT VICTIM IS YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom