• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Warning! westernunion moneytransfers with "YOUR" stolen C.C. #

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
1,522
Reaction score
0
Someone is using creditcard numbers of domainers to transfer funds through westernunion..a lot of coincidences and speculation of how these credit card numbers were aquired here ;
http://www.namepros.com/domain-name-discussion/342215

There is no proof so I'm not naming the registrar suspected but if you check the link posted you'll see..
edit: I also used those accounts at different registrars

I've been hit 2 times with different C.C. companies

I strongly urge you to check your C.C. accounts

jim
 
How come Registerfly boss is still free? He didn't steal enough money for a judge to issue an arrest warrant? Not enough evidence????? What's going on? What are the authorities doing in this case? It's unbelievable!
 
I just read this on a couple forums, looks like this is going to turn into a rather big issue, i suggest others read up on this NOW
 
Like I said they got me on 2 different accounts so I reported any card I may have used there lost/stolen(no unauthorized transactions)or had a block put on them..
Kinda sucks without a valid debitcard for a week or two
New numbers will be issued.
Again..these were used at multiple registrars so I am kind of hoping it was a breach there so it won't happen to me again.. sorry to all that have this coming

jim
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom