Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Was.net Stolen: Do Not Buy !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Summit 2024

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tom, how was was.net allegedly stolen? I don't understand. Did someone register the expired domain name for the technical contact email address so as to get the account passwords? What happened?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I remember going through this crap before when I was banned at namepros along with a dozen other people I know of that are very professional domainers and did'nt quite "fit in" over there with all the newbies....just because he got banned at NP does'nt mean @^%&. and has NOTHING to do with this forum or this issue..anyone trying to discredit him or make him out to be a scammer when all he is doing is trying to warn someone about a potential problem domain name is an idiot! :mad:

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tom, how was was.net allegedly stolen? I don't understand. Did someone register the expired domain name for the technical contact email address so as to get the account passwords? What happened?

Creature, you got it in one.

I got a reply from Godaddy, and they essentially acknowledged it was a stolen name, and I believe are getting in contact with netsol.

As for aliengg, I already told you namepros=ubeducated+and ignorant idiots mainly. I dont care if you think I am a scammer, I have loads of dealings with loads of big domainers, your opinions dont really concern me. If you dont want my help, dont post in my threads.

Focus, much appreciated. Nice to have one of many back me up about namepros. They call themseleves a domaining forum, as far as I am concerned they are a let down to the real professionals.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't waste your time even justifying this crap Tom...just move forward, the whole thing was stupid...let the little girls talk in their sewing circles and waste what little energy they have...there are too many haterade drinkers around here lately imo!

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't waste your time even justifying this crap Tom...just move forward, the whole thing was stupid...let the little girls talk in their sewing circles and waste what little energy they have...there are too many haterade drinkers around here lately imo!

Your support is very much appreciated. This is the reason for that other thread :) Thanks

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Focus has spoken, I'll roll with it.

Rom

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Rom, dont you dare flame me! I am not the owner, I never claimed I was. I am assuming that you are Grant Huo, the guy who stole the name.

I know it is stolen because I too was trying to purchase it from the real owner.

As for me being banned from namepros, yes I was. See my other thread for an explanation.
Simple summary: namepros members are ignorant and uneducated for the mostpart.

It amazes me that people flame me for trying to help them.

No, I'm not that person.

He showed the emails he received from you and you told him that he stole the domains from you and telling him to return them to you...

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think people go to threads looking for people to bash. I dont even see where people are going and how he could possibly be connected to this name being stolen. I know that when I steal domain names, I dont go to forums and post warnings. Its real easy to make comments when others are doing the same. Im glad someone stepped in Mocus, I read the first bashful statements and was going to do the same thing.

Regardless of how you feel for him, or what you know... this isnt the thread to discuss that. It has nothing at all to do with comments and shit being brought up.

Lets get back to work guys... Lots of domains to be registered

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well said Ashaw..keep kicking ass and taking names dude! :eek:k:

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

lol, haven't heard that word in ages...

Speaking of that, check out the whois: http://whois.domaintools.com/haterade.com rofkl

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Registrant Contact:
register dot com is crooked
**** youall ()
+1.4306660978
Fax:
123 **** you fags
suck, P 66666
US

...now that's putting on the hater camo for sure...:pound:

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
^Can't find it on Google Earth :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom