• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Watch.Pro + Watches.Pro

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
low to mid $XX imo
Could be more for an end user though... watch & pro sounds good together if you know how to fix watches...
 
I agree, sound very good together, but the risk/reward ratio of regging .pro... one might end up losing munny.

I think USD 800-1000 for the right end user, reseller value near reg fee.
 
$200-300/each
 
Im not a huge fan of .pro - I highly doubt any are:) - but I would say low $xxx on a good day.
 
Replicas are extremely HOT nowadays, so I think they can easily go for high XXX
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom