• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Webmaster Related - PR6

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumpbug

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
I am selling a webmaster related site that is a PR6. It is a very stable PR6 and was a PR7 before the last update. It is a site that allows developers to add their listing to get exposure. Browsers may review the developers that are listed. It has a very nice administration system that makes managing the site very easy.

It has a nice listing in DMOZ. The site has been established since early 2001 which seems to be a very important factor in sites nowadays. It also has a high quality domain name.

URL - http://www.devexplore.com

Traffic - About 600 uniques a month. Nothing too significant.

Revenue - over $300 a month. Makes money from adsense and selling text links. I will be more than happy share all contact information from the advertisers.

Asking Price - Will not even consider and offer below $3000 so do not, UNDER AND CIRCUMSTANCES, send me an offer below this mark. For some reason, people always have a hard time understanding this statement. I'm hoping to get something in the $4000 range for it.

I am selling because I need the cash and I'm involved in way too many other projects right now. I don't have the time to make this site into what it needs to be. PM me your offers.
 
How many listings do you have, and how many new ones to you average per week?

Your forum gets this... "phpBB : Critical Error Could not connect to the database"

Nice creative....
 
I never fixed the forum once I transferred servers a few months ago. It wasn't very active anyway. I'd say I get 1 new listing a week. Only the occasional spammy listings.

I think there are about 150 listings.
 
seems good. can u pm me your AIM ?
 
PM Sent

Sale in process......
 
Back on the market, the buyer backed out. I hate it when people do that.
 
Site should be really sold this time.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom