• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Webmasterforums.net 4 sale. Over 1569 members, 26,571 posts, 8,780 threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tphelan

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2005
Messages
519
Reaction score
0
I have decided to let this site go because I just can't put enough time into the site that it deserves. :'( I had a lot of plans for it but I seriously have too much going on now. Well over 100 sites and some great projects in the works just make it very difficult.

This site really has a lot of potential. It could be a successful webmaster forum with someone working on it more often.

webmasterforums.net

Homepage Page Rank 3
Directory PR4



Threads: 8,790
Posts: 26,571
Members: 1,569

Since I bought it earlier this year we have increased the member by over 100
and this was largely from an Adbrite ad. This was expensive as you may guess but I wanted to increase the traffic and membership. That has happened. However I am stopping the ad today so there will be a decrease in the traffic for sure, except for those coming to the site from this and other posts about the sale.

Revenue.

Adsense: Lately the adsense has been making between $5 and $10 a day.

For screenshots of adsense for the last two months, just post in this thread that you want to see them and I'll send a pm to you. My mailbox is just about full and this way is easier for now.

It is more accurate to say that I made up to $10 a day with the average for the two channels being around $3 to $4 a day.

ADs: this is a problem right now but we will resolve this soon. I am having a problem with getting payment from the existing advertisers because of a mixup with some information from the previous owner. It's an honest mixup and I am so busy I haven't relolved it yet. But the previous owner said he was making about $500 a month from banner ads and the directory which has a one time cost to be in it.

Traffic.

http://www.pichub.com/image.php?i=a8e31a6c17.jpg

http://www.pichub.com/image.php?i=28d65b7970.jpg

http://www.pichub.com/image.php?i=11a370d662.jpg

http://www.pichub.com/image.php?i=1059a41688.jpg

What we were going to do with the site is this:

1. Clean it up. There is a lot of garbage there. All forums have their share but this site has more than plenty of that.

2. Get more good content started. We were planning on expanding the webmaster interviews section and try to get many more interviews going at the same time. Also I was planning on getting others to be interviewers, but limit it to like 4 or 5 interviewers. This would create good content and set it apart from other forums more.

I even have some good domains about webmaster interviews that I will throw into this. I had plans on making other sites that only had interviews. I think it's a good idea, but again I just couldn't find the time to do it.

I paid good money for this and am not in any big hurry to sell it. Looking for at least xxxx bids to start.

This is not an auction.

Tim
 
Thanks for the bid Xmas.

I also wanted to point out that the "most ever users online" does not appear to be an acurate stat. This happened recently and I just don't think the number was that high. Maybe half that amount would be. Not sure what the problem is or if it is an accident or something someone else did in the past with the script. I just want to be honest here.

Tim
 
Hello. Do you have a BIN price in mind? :-)
 
tphelan said:
Thanks for the bid Xmas.

I also wanted to point out that the "most ever users online" does not appear to be an acurate stat. This happened recently and I just don't think the number was that high. Maybe half that amount would be. Not sure what the problem is or if it is an accident or something someone else did in the past with the script. I just want to be honest here.

Tim

It probably counts spiders.

european said:

$1,300
 
No BIN as of yet.

Yes, maybe it counts spiders also. :-)

Here is the list of domains I'll include with this sale:

WEBMASTER-INTERVIEW.BIZ 3/21/2007

WEBMASTER-INTERVIEW.COM 3/22/2007

WEBMASTER-INTERVIEW.INFO 3/22/2007

WEBMASTER-INTERVIEW.NET 3/22/2007

WEBMASTER-INTERVIEW.ORG 3/22/2007

WEBMASTER-INTERVIEW.US 3/21/2007

WEBMASTER-INTERVIEW.WS 3/22/2007

WEBMASTER-INTERVIEWS.BIZ 3/21/2007

WEBMASTER-INTERVIEWS.COM 3/22/2007

WEBMASTER-INTERVIEWS.INFO 3/22/2007

WEBMASTER-INTERVIEWS.NET 3/22/2007

WEBMASTER-INTERVIEWS.ORG 3/22/2007

WEBMASTER-INTERVIEWS.US 3/21/2007

WEBMASTERINTERVIEW.BIZ 3/21/2007

WEBMASTERINTERVIEW.COM 3/22/2007

WEBMASTERINTERVIEW.INFO 3/22/2007

WEBMASTERINTERVIEW.ORG 3/22/2007

WEBMASTERINTERVIEW.US 3/21/2007

WEBMASTERINTERVIEWS.BIZ 3/21/2007

WEBMASTERINTERVIEWS.US 3/21/2007

Webmasterinterviews.ws 3/21/2007

Registered at www.hostordomain.com free push

If anyone wants to make a bid on any or all of these separately that is fine. Webmasterinterview.com is the best I think, but there are other good ones. Like I said before the idea was to get webmasters to agree to interviews, in return they would talk about their products and sites and be allowed one or two links. These interviews would create good content and get the SEs attention. Each domain could have a different mix of interviews with different interviewers and guests. The thought of having audio and/or video interviews crossed my mind. I planned on promoting the interviews perhaps. It seems like a good viral idea. Wish I could have followed through with it.

See, you not only get a site, you get an idea. For whatever thats worth. :ranger:
 
$1500.00

What is the issue with the current advertisers?

thanks
 
kurzo said:
$1500.00

What is the issue with the current advertisers?

thanks

Here is a PM I got from the former owner ecently regarding this:

"Hey Tim,
Do you have a log of our MSN?

It was in our MSN chat that I gave the advertisers email, their start/end date and payment info/price.

I checked but I dont have anything on this laptop, I deleted the things from the WMF advertisers a few weeks ago, but I can check if I have the log here on another computer if you dont have it."



So the problem is we have advertisers who aren't on a subscriptions and I don't have their email addresses or even names. Like I said, I have been too busy to resolve this but it will be. Soon.

Tim

$2000 bid received by PM.
 
Is this an auction? I think the seller mention it is not an auction or am i missing something?

Also, Could you pm or post adsense shots?
 
syed said:
Is this an auction? I think the seller mention it is not an auction or am i missing something?

Also, Could you pm or post adsense shots?

PM sent.

By the way, it was actually stated in the first post that this is not an auction where there is an end date.

For screenshots of adsense for the last two months, just post in this thread that you want to see them and I'll send a pm to you. My mailbox is just about full and this way is easier for now.

It is more accurate to say that I made up to $10 a day with the average for the two channels being around $3 to $4 a day.

Tim
 
Was it sold? How many uniques per day since you stopped advertising?

Thank you
 
Not sold yet.

2200 still high bid.
 
what is the point to bid? it is not a auction, no bin, no price range he will accept the offering...can you tell us details little bit at least about price range you would sell?
 
$2400 bid by rdlviper.

I will have a BIN soon.

PM sent to bnetworks

Thanks for the bids.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom