• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed WeightChecker.com - If you are over or under weight! Please appraise!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fahadhassen

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
Please appraise my domain,

http://www.WeightChecker.com

Currently this redirects (cloaked) to another site, but I would just make very similar content anyway. Just check the site! I'm thinking of gearing the content more towards the theme of the domain. I would put the words "Check your weight to see if its okay" and if not, will recommend products etc. / or advice on how to handle it.

Your ideas, please. How much to sell?

Thanks

Fahad
 
$xxx mid-high developed w/ PPC campaign & proper SEO.
 
Thanks a lot Duncan on ideas! More ideas please? Tell me what you think dev and undev or any any idea!

Thanks again!
 
I mean I understand you regged this recently, but it was a good reg no doubt landing $xx undev.
 
Thanks again, keep it up! Others' ideas please! More heads are better than one (mine), anyway!
 
WOW. I can say its amazing name.

high xxx IMO.

(I hope weight loss is a good keyword & this domain is perfect fit for that? Pls
Correct me if I'm wrong)
 
VerY nice name.. easily XXXX i would develop this name
 
Put lots of sexy females with before and after pics.
 
$XXXX developed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom