• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What are f$ & iTrader Or where are the explanations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

foundrstack

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,376
Reaction score
354
Okay. So I figured f$ has to do with posts but I'm not sure what they are good for. I see the f$ Auction area. But no links to explain what f$ is about.....am I missing something?

Can't find anything for iTrader unless I'm totally overlooking something! %+|
 
As a Platinum member you get 3 DNF$ per posting. You can use them for buying domains, services or sell them for "proper" money.
Regarding the iTrader, once you do business with another members you can give them a trader rating ( Positive, Neutral or Negative ) and normally they rate you too. This is an indicator to see what experiences people made dealing with you ( or you with them ).
 
Ah ha! Thank you. I thought I searched everywhere but I guess not. Thanks guys!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom