Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

What are the most popular domain investing niches right now?

dnject

Reaction score
Hi, domainers! What are the most popular domain name niches to invest in right now?

Domain summit 2024

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would say, NFT, Web3, Crypto and Dao are most and hottest niches.

I am seeing more and more domains getting bought by these new trending startups.

Bulloney

Bulloney and Biscuit
Reaction score
Hi, domainers! What are the most popular domain name niches to invest in right now?
I guess it depends on what you mean by a "niche". Because I'm familiar with things like healthcare, financial services and business in general i tend to stick with what I know best. This is what Warren Buffett, some say the greatest investor in the world does.

You might say these are my "niches" left of the dot, and since most of the really good .com's right of the dot are already taken, i focus on new gTLD's. Most recently I've been focusing on .online and .link, extensions that actually communicate something unlike .com, or .xyz.

Alex Jones

Level 3
Reaction score
Health and wellness have become a top priority for many individuals, particularly after the global pandemic. Products and services related to fitness, mental health, and holistic well-being are expected to thrive in 2024. Consider selling fitness equipment, supplements, meditation apps, or healthy meal plans.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom