Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

What do you like and dislike about sedo.co.uk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What do you think are their strengths and weaknesses? What would you change? Have you had any good experiences with them?

Thanks for your time,
Chris

micro

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the sedo.de is not bad for some forum discussion especially in the domain law area - for registering domains no use - and for selling - dunno seems not that much going on..

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sedo has a great opportunity to capture Europe, and they managed to get a major partner to back them. Ironically, they blew the money and the opportunity, by creating a bad site with many weaknesses. I've gotten tons of redundant email spam from there, and any time I've actually received an offer, it's been such a hassle to make heads or tails of it. The speed of the site can be awful...the problems go on and on...

They should have simply done Afternic all over again and eliminated Afternic's flaws.

M

mike

Major Weakness- Sedo.co.uk needs their .COM name to be taken seriously in the states. Or rebrand with new .COM! Hmmmmmm. I think URLDEPOT.COM would be a good choice! Know who I should e-mail Chris?

QualityDomains

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
They don't actually own the .com, that redirects you to sedo.net for some reason.

Nic

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sedo needs marketing, is an ok site but relatively unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom