Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What do you like best about Fab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

muris

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mike,

I noticed significant jump in number of names parked with you in recent months
900k-->1300k

Congratulations!

And I’m hoping your stock (DBS) will jump soon as well.

Couple of things:
- Please continue to load new images to your library so there are more choices.
- It would be great if there is more sorting options for names registered with you
(i.e. the best example here would be Moniker where it’s possible to sort through names it every possible way and by every possible aspect in a blink of an eye)
When there is lots of them I can see some hard time while trying to manage.
- Not everything is perfect in Fabulous but I met there the best SAR in the whole industry up-to-date

Last edited:
Domain Summit 2024

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mike - I'd love to be able to registar co.uk with you guys...

Hi MacyT, I've passed on your suggestion. I'll keep you posted on any developments in terms of offering other tld's and cctld's through Fabulous.

Couple of things:
- Please continue to load new images to your library so there are more choices.
- It would be great if there is more sorting options for names registered with you
(i.e. the best example here would be Moniker where it’s possible to sort through names it every possible way and by every possible aspect in a blink of an eye)
When there is lots of them I can see some hard time while trying to manage.
- Not everything is perfect in Fabulous but I met there the best SAR in the whole industry up-to-date

Hi muris,

We are constantly adding new images to the library. If there are any specific images that are not in our library that you would like included, please drop your Account Rep or [email protected] an email.

There has been a number of requests for better "sorting" options. I've forwarded this through to the tech guys for review. If you have any particular sorting options that you prefer, can you send me a PM with more details.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

ck89102

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We are constantly adding new images to the library. If there are any specific images that are not in our library that you would like included, please drop your Account Rep or [email protected] an email.

There has been a number of requests for better "sorting" options. I've forwarded this through to the tech guys for review. If you have any particular sorting options that you prefer, can you send me a PM with more details.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

I love having this direct pipeline. Communication is always key.

Fabulous rocks!

Last edited:

ck89102

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Today I received an email from Fabulous:

Fabulous.com - Revenue Report Issue

Recently we experienced a problem reporting total earnings to Fabulous accounts. Between the 16th of June and 3rd July our reporting systems under-credited some accounts by between 5% and 10%. As a result your “Account” has been credited an additional $XXX.XX.

This issue has since been resolved and subsequent days are reporting correctly. Please accept our apologies for this error!
Mike Robertson
Business Development Manager

Bonus (actually "correction") cash in my account. Pretty sweet though! I wonder if ALL Fabulous parkers received this credit?

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Most customers affected will receive an email, we do try to limit the number of emails sent out, for spam concerns. However, all customers will see a similar note in the News section of their account.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom