• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed What do you think ?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
9k this early in the game, I'd sell it
 
Keep it, hold out for $17,500k+.
 
EliteModels.com should be a working web site for elite models or should redirect to EliteModel.com the web site for Elite, the NY modeling agency. Either way it should be worth $10,000 minimum. TM issues could be fatal with this.
 
Check the dates on the comments in this thread. It's kind of an old discussion. Yesterday it got pulled forward from January.
 
I guess they could no longer afford to use elite.cc as their corporate URL ;)
I'm not sure but I seem to remember it was their domain in the past.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom