• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What domain would you buy just to keep it from reappearing for sale on this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2005
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
19
I mean no disrespect, but I would buy "148.org" just so I dont have to see it listed for sale anymore. Are there are other domains you would like to buy from members here just because you were sick of seeing it listed so many times?
:rapture:
 
What about buying peoples' accounts so that we don't see any more of their sales threads? ;)
 
148.org is mine when I get a few extra $$$
Are there any other names that you've seen so many times you think it may even belong to you?
 
Yes gonna post another one now with a diffrent price tag :)

Unless you want to buy 9 domains for $60 so you dont have to see them posted again :)
 
I think to prevent this rules should be in place to prevent duplicate domains being posted for sale.
 
I think to prevent this rules should be in place to prevent duplicate domains being posted for sale.

there was such a rule...

you are not allowed to post the same domain for sale, within a "seven day" period.

however, some would simply start a new thread, with a different name in the title ( if they even bother to put a domain in the title), and include the same name as part of the new thread.

so if i'm selling "domain.qe" today, and start another thread tommorrow using "domain.jk" in the title, while including "domain.qe" and "domain.jk" in the body of the post.


but yes, there are some names i get tired of seeing, and a few belong to me! :rolleyes:
 
HandOfGod.info - Someone just buy it pleeeease....
 
There are some real crap domains for sale, not even worth the reg fee on the forum recently and i think its getting worse as time goes by !
 
The Chocolaterie trilogy...
 
Is it just me, or has explorer.net been for sale on eBay for years??

Its NOT you.

My peeve? N-Gage.net

It used to be: fast-autos.com

-Bob
 
There are some real crap domains for sale, not even worth the reg fee on the forum recently and i think its getting worse as time goes by !

More and more people are trying to get into it now, and think they can sell any domain for a high price to get rich. If only it was that easy :typing:
 
I cant stand seeing the Wii or Zune domains that just seem to never go away.

I have listed a few names multiple times but always waited two weeks before listed again. (Atleast I lower my prices, some raise them!)

The other thing I cant stand are the posts where people say, "This domain is $1500 today only and will increase $500 per day for 1 week, then it will be pulled for 1 year!" Does anybody think that really works??!??!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom