Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

What is a forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vialli

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The dictionary states a forum is a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

This in my opinion allows freedom of speech. If for example a member wishes to post their names for appraisal within the domain appraisal section then surely it is there right.

The people reading the forums then have the right to appraise the names posted or ignore the thread. This is your opportunity to state whether the names posted have any value in the resell market or for development.

I therefore think that those of you who make accusations towards other members about their right to continually post their names whether they are good or bad are in the wrong. This is removing the freedom of speech from a member contributing to this forum.

So before this forum becomes a place for putting down others, look at the first paragraph of this thread and try to remember the meaning of a forum.

Finally, If anybody feels what I have posted is incorrect then this is your right and feel free to post a reply. But remember this is a place that we call all learn something, whether it be a little or a lot.

So why not work together instead of against each other.

Originally posted by vialli
The dictionary states a forum is a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

This in my opinion allows freedom of speech. If for example a member wishes to post their names for appraisal within the domain appraisal section then surely it is there right.

The people reading the forums then have the right to appraise the names posted or ignore the thread. This is your opportunity to state whether the names posted have any value in the resell market or for development.

I therefore think that those of you who make accusations towards other members about their right to continually post their names whether they are good or bad are in the wrong. This is removing the freedom of speech from a member contributing to this forum.

So before this forum becomes a place for putting down others, look at the first paragraph of this thread and try to remember the meaning of a forum.

Finally, If anybody feels what I have posted is incorrect then this is your right and feel free to post a reply. But remember this is a place that we call all learn something, whether it be a little or a lot.

So why not work together instead of against each other.

and don't you worry sir..
about what the NaySayer's say..
dont ****N matter,,
cause the ONLY thing that matters
is
what YOU THINK.. say and do..

so go 4it.. do it..

tread the land lesss traveled....

do it

know why?????????????

CAUSE YOU CAN..that's why

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators