Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed What is DC911.com worth?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I owned the domain DC911.com long before the attact on 9/11, I was going to use it for a delivery site.

Since the attacks of 9/11 have made that date so obvious, has it increased the value of this domain?

Petey

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
What a surprise to find the NameDepot king around here, trying to peddle a domain that capitalizes on the 9.11 tragedy.

You registered it before 9.11 but now you're interested to know its value. hahahaha, what a troll you are.

Should we tell everyone that you had to shutter your board (bored?) because you created so many enemies with your sleazy tactics.

Wow. The domain trolls are everywhere.

Perhaps you might consider DONATING your dc911.com domain to a relief organization. But then I'm sure that thought never entered your brain.

Sorry, gotta' let the folks know what you're about.

and I had to "shutter my board"?!
Exactly what the hell are you talkin' about?
Methinks you are an idiot that owns nothing worth talking about, you are simply a jealous fool.

Petey

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I know WHEN you registered your name, Troll. The point is that you are still trying to capitalize and make money off Sept 11, which most people wouldn't try and do, regardless of the "luck" of having registered the name in the first place.

You're too dumb to even realize how inappropriate it is to post a note on a public board asking how Sept 11th might have increased the value of your name..lol

Jealous of you? Ha! I think you're pathetic. And if you did a broad sampling of most people who happen to think Sept 11th was not a marketing event, they'd agree.

Troll troll troll.

I hope you finally sell the glorious NameDepot.com so that you can donate the $ to relief agencies in your hometown.

My 2cents

as are the folks that own NY911, LA911, etc.

You are the only genius in these parts, now if we only knew what (if anything) you own.

J

jimb

i doubt that anyone would want to be associated with 9-11 now-adays.

Jim

The most likely users for 9-11 domains are charities, and they would rather use money for good rather thank lining domain sellers pockets.

People who regged 9-11 type domains after the horrific events with a view to profiting should have their genitals hacked off with a rusty spoon imo.

J

jimb

Originally posted by safesys

People who regged 9-11 type domains after the horrific events with a view to profiting should have their genitals hacked off with a rusty spoon imo.

LOL...:D totally agree!

Jim

to mean like "emergency" (for an example, see gambling911.com).
Originally posted by safesys
The most likely users for 9-11 domains are charities, and they would rather use money for good rather thank lining domain sellers pockets.

DotDealers

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would think you would be lucky to get $100 for it. I have not checked, but I am sure there are probably some better alternative domains out there. Plus, with the 911 tragedy, I wouldn't even attempt to sell it to someone at a profit that is going to use it a a memorial site or something. I would just let them have it.

That's just me though...

Good-Luck,

Doug Dillard

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators