Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

What is Local listing in SEO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishnanayak

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone can you explain me what is Local listing and what benefit get from this in SEO ....Thanks

Domain summit 2024

postcd

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Im not 100% sure, but local listing can be that your website get listed on an website which list local services. I mean example you provide some service in New York and someone running an website which is directory of companies who provide services from New York. You add your listing and link to a website. Local listing is certainly very important regarding website traffic increase and possibly improving SEO i would say.

MatthewGrace

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Local listing means we list our web site on other site like a directory site or advertisement site etc. Some are paid and some are free provide listing facility. #www discoverwebdesignmelbourne com au

orbit informatic

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Local listing is Online profile creation with business listing in your area. when search a any user at location based business, shop and any things then show up your business.

Marius Swita

Multisystem-Electronics
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
A local business listing is an online profile that contains your business name, address, phone number, and other details. There are thousands of websites and directories on which local business owners are allowed to create free business listings.

clickperfect

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Local business listing is techniques which is used to showing the business name and address in to the listing directory.

nidhivyas

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Local listing is Online profile creation with business listing in your area.
when search a any user at location based business.
There are used to thousands of websites and directories in business listing website.

Seocastell

Best Services SEO Company in Delhi
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Being business entrepreneur, we know that it’s always good to come first in front of your customers eye, when they look for your relevant product or services over Google. Google business listing helps you getting higher ranking for your location based keywords as Google gives more priority to local businesses and show their result just after the paid and before the natural SEO results. For more information on how you can get your places page rank, visit my profile for more details.

riftzzz

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Local listing is, add your backlinks to the local server websites.

sitehq

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One way you can help local customers is create your own business directory.

I think companies today don't even always own their own name, so we are trying to start CoffeeCounty.com for my own area.

Then do other geos.

I'm Using a joomla plug-in. Sample site looked pretty good.

http://jomdirectory.comdev.eu/ bright with nice map.

Anyone have any others they use?

Page Howe
i am looking at pro package. any thoughts?

aanhaservices

Reaction score
Hello everyone can you explain me what is Local listing and what benefit get from this in SEO ....Thanks

Advantages of publishing your business in the local listing​

Certainly, registering with local directories has its advantages, among them are:

1. Ease of being found: When your business appears in all the lists of local companies, it becomes easy for your customers to find you locally.
  2. Increase in potential customers: Reaching a broader audience will increase the number of customers who will discover you and become interested in your products or services.
  3. Lower the level of competition: By achieving a better positioning, you will surpass your competition, establishing appropriate strategies.
  4. Low Cost: A great advantage of local listings is that they are free, so it will not represent costs in your budget. There are also payment options, but in general, they are quite affordable.
  5. Increase in traffic to your website: Thanks to the backlinks offered by some directories, you will get an increase in traffic to your website.
  6. Improved reputation: Appearing in local business directories and lists helps customers see you as a serious option.
Knowing all these benefits, every business owner would like to add their information in the local listings, but where to start? To help you in this regard, here I present to you a list of top web directories that you should consider. Have a look!

mrlark

Reaction score
Elements of seo that can hurt your rank. Choosing the right Seo techniques on its website, it says that I don't have as much competition as the first step to get your site into a better target by the search engines. Once, your website will cost you a pretty penny. It is not the only ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom