Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

What is the best place to sell a Spanish domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reynaldo

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello:

I got a few .com domains in Spanish that I would like to sell.
The domains are adult domains and most of them were registered between 1998 and 2004.
I have them listed on Sedo but I was wondering if perhaps there is a better and faster way to sell them.

By the way, one of them was appraised at $31,171 USD by Sedo. Another one was appraised at $18,000 USD by Sedo.

I know some people say Sedo appraisals are cr4p, but I am posting the numbers for a better reference.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And how often do you see adult domains selling in that price range, let alone Spanish ones ?
There is at least one Spanish speaking forum, Gfy for adult domains too. But I think it's quite difficult to sell adult domains.

AFAIK there is no best place for nothing. If the names are any good you will receive unsolicited offers. If you want to speed up things, that means contacting possible end users or liquidate on the domainer market, which is flat these days.

PGB

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Reynaldo,

There is a web specialized in Spanish domains, Hispanom.com. It has been working for years in the Spanish market, but recently it has been translated in order to offer their services in the international frame.

Anyway Sedo it is a good option as well even though it is not focused in Spanish domains.

I hope it can help you.

At the moment Hispanom does not offer the appraisal services, however please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any further assistance.

Last edited:

reynaldo

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot PGB. I will give Hispanom a try and see how it goes.
What appraisal service do you recommend?

PGB

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You're welcome Reynaldo.

Sedo has the most reliable appraisal service. I guess that have you used their non complimentary service: http://ese.es/E

Good luck with Hispanom.

reynaldo

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PGB:

Yes, I have used their paid appraisal service and they appraised my domains as I indicated on my first post.
Unfortunately I have seen people question Sedo's appraisals and even on this thread you see Katherine say:
And how often do you see adult domains selling in that price range, let alone Spanish ones ?

So I am confused by this. I'm not an domain reseller or an experienced user. I'm just a guy who registered a lot of domains back in 1998 and would like to sell some of them to pay for my tuition fees.

juanda

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Renaldo,

The best site to sell spainsh domain is DEMENE.COM, have a look and let me know

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators