Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

What Is Your Favorite New Gtld?

Domain Author

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
With more than 440 new gTLDs delegated so far, what is your favorite new gTLD?
Are you investing in them to flip it in the future or to develop it into a business or are you one among those who is simply staying away from them?

My favorite new gTLD so far is .club. What is yours?

manyagem

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
my favourite is .tips, for no better reason than I have several of them closely related to the money markets eg ftse100.tips

however, that's no indication of resale value

Rajeesha

lets play domain game
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yes dotnetwork going to be promising it has a wide range of things are associated like social media,community, business, technology

Puckerhuddle

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I like the .mortgage , have registered a few at reg pricing and one three letter at a premium price all of them geo's. I have one .xyz and it is also a good Geo. Other than that the .clubs I wanted were all taken so none of them.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
.network is usable, but kinda redundant, because we already have .net

I still got one though ;)

Fastest.Network

accelerator

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't have one yet, as I've been sticking to .co.uk and .com. Some of the new ones do have a bit of potential though, but I still think .com is king.

owen

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Any of them that have actual contextual value, especially across languages. I have a biased affinity for .design. Generics like .xyz seem mundane and pointless to me, just more filler on the Internet. Any new gTLD that actual end users are excited about using is interesting and exciting to me.

kollam003

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I like and see huge growth with .CLUB and .NEWS

Dushan Savich

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
.ninja is a good one IMO I am waiting on some of them to drop I did not act on time when they came out :(

ulterios

Don't look back, it's confusing!
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
.ninja is a good one IMO I am waiting on some of them to drop I did not act on time when they came out :(
Be careful investing too much into an extension like this one. Popular buzz words like ninja can soon fall out of favor, then the extension might be just considered a joke/thing of the past.

Nasrin Islam

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I think any extension that relates with the domain keyword looks great. I am still confused choosing the favorite one.

I got -- printing.gallery
but not so sure about it!!
Because I saw the owner of painting.gallery is asking 19k for his domain!! At the same time we are watching people( most of the people) are confused about the future of new gtld. Many of us throwing negative thoughts about new gtld. Question is If we have these much confusion and dislike, where all these domain (mostly 1keyword domain) gone when we search for gtld?

Last edited:

elevatoria

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think any extension that relates with the domain keyword looks great. I am still confused choosing the favorite one.

I got -- printing
Because I saw the owner of painting.gallery is asking 19k for his domain!! At the same time we are watching people( most of the people) are confused about the future of gtld. Many of us throwing negative thoughts about gtld. Question is If we have these much confusion and dislike, where all these domain (mostly 1keyword domain) gone when we search for gtld?

A point of correction there. You mean to say ngtlds and not gtlds as you saying. We all knew there are lot and lots of money on gtlds.
My best tld remains .com and no more.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Nasrin Islam

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

A point of correction there. You mean to say ngtlds and not gtlds as you saying. W all new there are lot and lots of money on gtlds.
My best tld remains .com and no more.

Cheers.
Thanks, for your correction, I meant so, new gtld.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators