• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What is Your Favorite Registrar and Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found Moniker based on recommendations from this forum and have very high praise for them. Customer service is great and $6.95 is a competitive price but the 25 cent delete option can't be overstated for parked traffic domains. When I find a high traffic domain I can test typos and mispellings related to that domain. In one case I picked up a poker domain and tested about 15 mispellings of the name. I found about 4 keepers, one of which actually gets more parked revenue than the original domain. Also, it allows you to "reserve" a domain name while you research/discuss it, with only a 25 cent penalty if you decide to toss it back. The downside is that I think I have spent more on deletions than actual registrations...but it's a net positive.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom