Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

seeking advice What kind names are approved by SH & BB. Mention other brandable marketplaces other than these 2

The author of this thread is seeking advice or feedback from the community.

ABCV

Level 1
Reaction score
I started domaining a few years ago. After a few months I stopped buying any name
Now, I want to start domaining again. I want to invest jn brandable domains, but I don’t understand what kind names are approved by brandable domain marketplaces like squadhelp and brandbucket. I want advice about it.

Also, please, mention other brandable domain marketplaces like SH or BB.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

best advice, is for you to go and visit those platforms.
then, you can see for yourself what kind of domains are listed there.

imo...

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I started domaining a few years ago. After a few months I stopped buying any name
Now, I want to start domaining again. I want to invest jn brandable domains, but I don’t understand what kind names are approved by brandable domain marketplaces like squadhelp and brand bucket. I want advice about it.

Also, please, mention other brandable domain marketplaces like SH or BB.

Brandable domains are different than the extact matched domain typically a none keyword name with no particular descriptive meaning. Most times brandable domains are just made up domains.

As @Biggie suggested you can just visit the marketplace and see what kind of domain are listed there.

Here are two domains that I registered as brandable domain and sold, both in .COM

UpwardMoney
GardenCrunch

Other brandable marketplace is Brandpa. There used to be Alter.com but they gone forever.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom