• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What kind of names are people likely to buy these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to buy a short .com with some car related keywords but can't find anything good.
 
Three letter domains, generic names, high traffic non-TM typos...
 
Any name that is brandable. In the last week I sold the following:

SpecHouse.com $850

GreatPads.com $1,300

BadCall.com $1,200

UserBank.com $1,750 (Pending)


Short and easy to spell. Very little traffic. It's pretty easy if you have a good eye. I have thousands of names like this....it's like having a printing press. With brandable names you always know what you are getting....better than the phoney stat scams. I made money and the buyers got great deals as well....everyone wins.
 
Brandable definitely
3 letters definitely

my personal favorite - tm typos.
 
tm typos for sure
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom