• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed What RPM to expect with Adult programs?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-J

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hi All

Browsing through all the different adult partner programs, i'm wondering
which RPM the pros here achieve?

I just own one adult domain and do park it at namedrive, which gives me an
RPM of $19...

have a nice day!

Mike-J
 
$19 is good, especially at ND
 
what is 19 RPM anyhow? I was just on sedo and it mentions my sites at $29.00 RPM or something like that and I have no traffic sites. It just said something like this when I tried to investigate it. Sorry to b rude btw if I interrupted.
Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom