Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

What should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McSpike

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am having problems with renewing my domains with 2 registrars that got my domains through Pool.com partnership.

ar.com - they took the money for my renewal, but didn't renew my domain. I sent them 1 email and 2 support tickets. I got no reply. Their ticketing system says I will get a ticket number to my email. I got none. Their renewal system said I will get an email after they renew my domain. I didn't get any. I guess because they didn't renew my domain! Meanwhile my domain already expired. When you want to check the whois to see the status of the domain their own whois server times out every time. But, hey, their billing works perfectly fine! Taking money still works when all the rest fails.

signdomains.com - I tried to pay for renewal but when I got to the page where I should enter my credit card details I got 404 error instead. They did however sent me an invoice to my email, letting me know I have pending invoices and that I owe them money now. How kind. I sent 2 emails back to their billing and sales emails. Got no reply. I tried their support ticketing system too. What a blessing. It says my user/pass are incorrect. I think to myself, ok, a mixup. Since I didn't get any reply about what's wrong with my user/pass for their support I said I will try and create another account hoping that my new account user/pass will reach their support DB. No such luck. This time login page produced some script error. And that error page kindly explained that for every error I should contact their support. HOW?! ****ing piece of shit registrar. If at least their billing and sales would get back to me so we could sort this out, but I guess they covered their ears, playing the deaf. So much from this registrar. This domain expires tomorrow.

Now what should I do? Who do I comlain next? Both claim they are ICANN approved. I say they are approved from hell. Should I complain to ICANN? I mean thing is simple. If I won't be able to renew these domains I will lose pagerank on them (google deletes it now at the date of domain deletition) and then they will be worthless. I don't want that to happen. What should I do?

Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators