Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
NDD Camp 2024

whatismyip.com direct with google?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbobm

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,
whatismyip.com

I would like to create a simple page like this and forward all my domains to it. I would like to have the google search bar on this page. Can I do this now or do i need to be direct with google? does anyone else do something like this now?

interlution

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, you can create a page like that now, for free.

All the ads currently on http://whatismyip.com are by Google Adsense. The "Your IP" display part appears to be done with JavaScript through the surfer’s browser, but you could also install a server side script to read and display the surfers IP. I'm sure there are many free "display your IP" scripts available on the 'net.

For more details on Adsense and to signup, go to: https://www.google.com/adsense/

FairThrough

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You mean similar to my http://www.desertbeagle.com ? Or something with an auto-call function from the addie bar?
"Direct with google" is only limited to the idea that you have to signup with adsense in order to be paid for the google clicks. If you don't want to be paid, use anyone's id ;-)

indemand

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dude! that webpage is awesome, reminds me of Loderunner on my commodore back in the 80s :)

I am curious though, with no real content, how do you push traffic through to the domain, and do people use the google search?

My results with adsense for content is ok, but my visitors truly don't seem to like the search bar that much.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The one in my signature gets a good amount of traffic. Mine is from word of mouth and not search engine traffic though. If you sign up for Adsense, you can get Adsense for Search and make $$ instead of just having a plain search box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators