• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Whats this worth?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
750k is ABSURD. Take that listing down if you ever want to offload the name before inflation makes that 10k worth 750k.

Jason
 
[SIZE]
I see you have it listed for sale with an asking price of 750k. I can only assume that you are not in any hurry to sell.
Just found it.

Very pretty font for the intro page. Did you do that?
http://www.healthproblems.com/

And the listing is also very concise and perhaps you should contact Moniker to list at the NYC or Amsterdam auction.
http://marketplacepro.moniker.com/profile/property_id/15631862/?return=11243933

That 15% fee may be the deal killer though. 15% of $7,500.00 is quite a bit. Perhaps someone will contact you directly to negotiate.

Not a bad looking marketplace. I have a moniker account and I think I'll have to try this market place. Won't hurt having exposure on multiple sites.

Good luck with your sale.

EDIT EDIT EDIT!!!


whoa!!! my bad. 750K. Did you really want an appraisal?

I notice you listed it on moniker 32 minutes before listing it here.

Oh, well. Good luck with the sale
 
This thread is rediculous... very lease $2K... any thing less is simply insulting to the appraiser's intelligence and to the seller's... what a tangled web we weave.
 
I have to hold my hand up and say, I did under value the name. On further reflection and reading others ideas for applications, I could see an end user paying 2 or 3 $xxxx if they were wanting a general health site.

When you're wrong, you're wrong, and on this....I was wrong.

(I still wouldn't pay more than $100 though as it's not one of my preferred
areas of interest)
 
Domain is worth at least $4 to 6K

Enduser = $15K+
 
I have to hold my hand up and say, I did under value the name. On further reflection and reading others ideas for applications, I could see an end user paying 2 or 3 $xxxx if they were wanting a general health site.

When you're wrong, you're wrong, and on this....I was wrong.

Unfortunatley you are still wrong. It's worth more than that. You can look up many 2 word health domains, healthwellness, healthissues, healthawareness, healthwellness, etc. I bet you will find they've all been registered (and often developed) for a long time. I would pay $10K in a second for it. But that's not an offer to buy, GD!
 
Unfortunatley you are still wrong. It's worth more than that. You can look up many 2 word health domains, healthwellness, healthissues, healthawareness, healthwellness, etc. I bet you will find they've all been registered (and often developed) for a long time. I would pay $10K in a second for it. But that's not an offer to buy, GD!

Well until it's actually bought, I may not be wrong...
 
...
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom