• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale What's up with Exody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBansche

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Dude, does anybody know what's up with Exody? Seems like it's turned off or something, and Dwayne's email doesn't seem to be working.
 
Originally posted by GeorgeK
Their website is working fine from here. Maybe your ISP is having temporary problems?

The website is fine, but their email is bouncing and my feads have stopped. :sad: At first I thought my billing failed orsomething, but when my emails keep bouncing, it makes me nervous.
 
OK, this is makign me nervous. Does anybody else on here use Exody drop lists? Are you guys having trouble as well?
 
I'm getting them fine. My last daygo email came at 10:07 pm.
 
Sorry... all... I limited the 1,000 spams
I receive each day and somehow the
rcpthosts file got zeroed.... I guess I did
it... I actually get all my email on
[email protected] or [email protected]
... the forward was down. Dwayne
 
Was that a tornado or did everyone simultaneously breathe a sigh of relief!
 
Dude, close calls like that aren't funny! :laugh:
 
I've been receiving FTP feeds to multiple servers
for well over a year with Exody and I must say
that Dwayne has done an EXCELLENT job.

Just a personal thank you :)
Luc L.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom