Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

When can I use a registered domain name?

develop01

Reaction score
As I mentioned above, when can I use a registered domain name? I recently bought a domain name for the phone ringtone but did not know when I could use to make my web site. The first time I made it, can anyone give me suggestions? I do not understand very well.

Thank you!

Domain summit 2024

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As I mentioned above, when can I use a registered domain name? I recently bought a domain name for the phone ringtone but did not know when I could use to make my web site. The first time I made it, can anyone give me suggestions? I do not understand very well.

Thank you!
You can use it as soon as the DNS propagates.

Techila

Reaction score
Can you please explain the question clearly.After purchasing the domain and hosting you can use it immediately for editing or changing the content of the website theme.

elevator

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You can start using your names as soon as the registration is completed.

ericthomas

Level 1
Reaction score
First, you need a hosting and it's NS. In the domain control panel, you can add those NS to make your domain point to the hosting account. In this hosting account, you can put the necessary files to make a website. The time take after getting the domain is the time it takes for the NS pointing to become active.

carledgar

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Thank you!

You can use it within hours

Jerry Peres

Account Terminated
Reaction score
As all asked from you, the given question is not clear. Please mention what you want to ask about domain name, so I can help you to find the best domain.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators