• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Where do I post this?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fryman04

Master of the cave
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2004
Messages
744
Reaction score
0
I have a couple of domains that are typos of a popular porn website.

Is it OK if I post them in the domains with traffic board, or do they need to go in the adult board?
 
fryman04 said:
I have a couple of domains that are typos of a popular porn website.

Is it OK if I post them in the domains with traffic board, or do they need to go in the adult board?

I would say put them in the adult section. :hungry:
 
But in the past some adult names have been apparaised in the normal `Appraisals Section`. What is the exception for?
 
There are no exceptions. Please post any offending links or report the posts. On that basis, this thread has been moved to the adult section. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom