Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Where to park or how monetize a domains with 99% Chinese traffic ?

gransy

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

i have a lot of domains with CN traffic - i'm using Bodis, Parkingcrew, Skenzo and ZeroPark - on all of these parkings i see a counted visits, but zero conversions. Only on Zeropark there is posisble sell some % of traffic and get some money.

Do you have any recommendation to CN parking or afiliate or something else ?

J.

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

if you are using those mentioned and only earning from zeroclick, then that's about most to expect, for chinese traffic.
ppc platforms have never been able to convert/utilize the traffic because basically, there are no advertisers for it.

i get traffic from China on most mixed character names and they rarely earn $

maybe see if you can get affiliate with baidu or something, and divert traffic there.

Good Luck!

imo...

Darlington Omeh

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Bodis or any parking services can work for it. Ad content will automatically change to Chinese language for Chinese traffic.

jmcc

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ran across a few Chinese PPC parkers in the web usage surveys. The most common are Dopa and Dragonparking. They seem to be on Chinese market domain names. Some of the larger registrars also have their own PPC operations. There is a massive turnover in some of the Chinese gTLDs with about 80% or so zones being replaced within a year and development in those gTLDs is low. Affiliate parking (mainly gambling) rather than pure PPC parking is more common.

Regards...jmcc

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators