Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise Where to start? Where to start! HireBarmen.com, HireBarMaids.com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Enerika

I'M ALL EARS... "FINALLY (thanks)!"
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All reg'd at name.com
All expire July 2020
All independent sales

600 more .com's

WeStore.ca
WinningTeeth.com
VvsSmick.com
VraiChique.com
VenturEarn.com
VegasSureBet.com
UnDisiplined.com

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I like UnDisciplined.com. It was regged in 2004, so you got that of the aftermarket then?
Low mid 4 figures reseller, 5 figures and beyond end user.

WeStore.com also nice.. A 1996 reg. 23 years old. Brandable but makes some sense.
Same as the other, 4 figures reseller and 5 figures end user.

EDIT
But none of them are at Name.com and none of them expire July 2020. .. You sure these are the right names?

Enerika

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I like UnDisciplined.com. It was regged in 2004, so you got that of the aftermarket then?
Low mid 4 figures reseller, 5 figures and beyond end user.

WeStore.com also nice.. A 1996 reg. 23 years old. Brandable but makes some sense.
Same as the other, 4 figures reseller and 5 figures end user.

EDIT
But none of them are at Name.com and none of them expire July 2020. .. You sure these are the right names?
Am I allowed to attach file with all my registrations for all 600? I am new but ...REALLY? Even FLIPPA , whom I had started listing them with for auction, had them verified...along with Bido, for many (though I will admit that the month quoted may be off by one either way...no excuse for that). I have the file pdf or google sheets etc...I want to show it!

GOD...WHAT AN IDIOT I WAS!!! cuts and scrapes and bruises and being laughed at help us to stop doing stupid things...they are "real-ized".

Erase everything I said ... "undisciplined" and all the derivatives thereof that I registered with the wrong spelling, missing the "c."..("Newbie-Dumbie)!
WeStore was a"ca" not a "com" ...(Dumb Newb!)
Excuses, excuses... Okay.....Dumb Eneri-duh!?
I apologize to Flippa also...sorry.

Last edited:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
westore.com points to ministorage.net

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
WinningTeeth ?

Wow some are real oddballs

Does look like you have some talent though

Check your PM where I mentioned one of your for sales, take some advice there it will save you on reg fees.

For some of the members I sent her a PM regarding Wedding Fotographer

A two word domain with a misspell on one of the words is a hard sell.

Be careful registering misspells in two words, you will grow old with those domains and if you own lots of them you will spend a lot of money you won't get back.

Good luck with your sales.

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Am I allowed to attach file with all my registrations for all 600? I am new but ...REALLY? Even FLIPPA , whom I had started listing them with for auction, had them verified...along with Bido, for many (though I will admit that the month quoted may be off by one either way...no excuse for that). I have the file pdf or google sheets etc...I want to show it!

Sure you can... There is an attach files button on the bottom left side of the posting panel..

But if you did not buy those two domains on the aftermarket, then you do not own them. One was hand registered in 2004 and the other in 1996.

Enerika

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sure you can... There is an attach files button on the bottom left side of the posting panel..

But if you did not buy those two domains on the aftermarket, then you do not own them. One was hand registered in 2004 and the other in 1996.
BRB

Enerika

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
westore.com points to ministorage.net
Uh-OH...Newbie is this a warning of potential amounts (large?) of legal bad news?! Am I in for alot of "sh__"?
Give me the go ahead and I will post all my domains on appraisals as was suggested to me...or is there a better way to tear the bandage off... FAST?

Enerika

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
WinningTeeth ?

Wow some are real oddballs

Does look like you have some talent though

Check your PM where I mentioned one of your for sales, take some advice there it will save you on reg fees.

For some of the members, I sent her a PM regarding Wedding Fotographer
Thank (DOMAIN) GOD for people like you!!!

Enerika

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Oh Boy! Now I can't wait for some input on the others (or maybe I can...or should want to WANT TO wait!) Uggghhh

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think we getting some stuff lost in translation here..

1: You have not posted your list yet in PDF format.
2: I am saying you do not own "WeStore.com" and "UnDisciplined.com".. Do you think you own those two names? Cause to me they do not appear to be regged at Name.com nor are they recent hand regs.

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not if you do not own westore.com. Which I doubt that you do.

If you do own it. No.. Not really

Enerika

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think we getting some stuff lost in translation here..

1: You have not posted your list yet in PDF format.
2: I am saying you do not own "WeStore.com" and "UnDisciplined.com".. Do you think you own those two names? Cause to me they do not appear to be regged at Name.com nor are they recent hand regs.
RIGHT NOW (...very soon) ...Well, as soon as I think I can be sure of exactly where to do so...and don't be getting me into trouble in public, just for the first of many cheap, (or expensive), laughs to come ... Also, PLEASE, keep in mind that I'm just a poor little, inexperienced, wet behind the ears, ripe for the picking, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, slightly overly-enthused ... NEWBIE!!
HeHe
Now, give me the REAL address! and they'll be up PRONTO. (please)
Thanks
HeHe

Enerika

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not if you do not own westore.com. Which I doubt that you do.

If you do own it. No.. Not really
You know what? (VERY embarrassed, now) You are absolutely right I just checked and it is one of VERY few ".ca"s ... I have maybe 10 others that are not dot com(s)...List coming...count'em up!
HeHe he

Enerika

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"
QUOTE from ANSWERS.COM -
"Undisaplined means they have not been disaplined.
Indisaplined mean they have not been disiplined suficiantly."- QUOTE from ANSWERS.COM ...!!!

(dumb tired NEWBIE me!)
I guess I should disipline myself about rechecking the exact spelling of words before shelling out the big bucks ($8.99) "undiSiplined" is so obviously stupid to me now and usually, when in my right mind. Overly tired!
not good excuse

...Oh Gawd! Good greif (grief!) PLEASE...NOT a sign of things to come from all you kind folks, 'cause I am NOT in the mood to look for myself right now...nor do I think I ever will be!

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Well, that explains it.
I guess I now a tiny bit about the .ca market ;)

@Enerika you need to figure out what extensions you are posting about and maybe make a list of your domains and post them. Then we can give you proper advice, right now you are all over the board nobody can really help you until we get more details.

You can always PM the list if you don't want to post it but I can tell you one thing with great confidence....

If your domains are .ca's instead of .com's then you just wasted a lot of registration money.
The .ca market is a totally different ballgame from .com because it is regional to Canada only.

You had best be living in Canada too because I know a few people who lost their .ca's due to non-residency.

Slow down in your postings and get your facts straight, we are here to help if you need us but in the meantime please DO NOT register any more domains.

Enerika

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Castion...don't laugh, The left side of what panel where?
...(tired and, YES... getting lazy (for the first time in my entire life, though).
...OH, and the LAST, I know THAT for sure...zzzzzzzzzz

I was mixed up and replying to the wrong thing...so AGAIN, I just HAD to draw attention to "ATTACH FILES"! Ow..I just bruised myself...YES!!!

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom