Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

seo Which domain name is best for seo?

This is a question regarding SEO power of a domain name.

SheilaNorris

Level 1
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
SEO is a very potential market, bringing great profits to the operators. To be able to profit from SEO, requires us to learn and understand about SEO. I am currently in the SEO practice phase. That's why I plan to build a domain for SEO. But I do not know which domain names are good, suitable for SEO, so I want to ask everyone to help.
Thanks everyone.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
SEO is a very potential market, bringing great profits to the operators. To be able to profit from SEO, requires us to learn and understand about SEO. I am currently in the SEO practice phase. That's why I plan to build a domain for SEO. But I do not know which domain names are good, suitable for SEO, so I want to ask everyone to help.
Thanks everyone.
Hi

you don't build a domain, you search for one.
go to any registrar and "think" of some ideas for a domain name that contains "seo" in it.

if they have one, use the "bulk search feature" so you can enter multiple ideas at one time, then click check availability.
from there you can choose which names you like best, that you can register.

years ago, i sold "seoclick.com" on Sedo @ $,$$$

on other side:
everybody and their momma claims to be an SEO expert and the field is crowded with email spamming, money grabbing, no-result delivering, profiteers.

so potential may not be what you think.

Good Luck!
imo...

Domain summit 2024

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I personally would lean towards a brand at this time.

Everything with "SEO" etc. in the domain now seems gimmicky to me. Furthermore, it's not only SEO that you dabble in as you may also touch on SEM, etc., so why restrain yourself if you want to expand in the future?

If you build a brand around services, especially attaching your name to it, it would surely set you apart from the competition.

A brand can be tarnished, especially with a name attached to it with promises and guarantees. This will provide confidence and assurance to your visitors, that will eventually be lifetime customers, to give your services a whirl over others with flashy prices and sales pitches that seem to be equal across the board.

Affixing a brand and name to it also ensures you can't shut it down and move onto the next whereas AbcSEO could easily become XyzSEO and a completely new company with the same philosophy and backers, just out to make a quick buck.

The only downside to this will be, of course, establishing the brand. However, there are very good marketing techniques that you can use in order to get your first customer. Run free campaigns, track progress, show that progress as evidence that you are better, etc., and then, sell it for what you think it's worth.

SheilaNorris

Level 1
Reaction score
Hi

you don't build a domain, you search for one.
go to any registrar and "think" of some ideas for a domain name that contains "seo" in it.

if they have one, use the "bulk search feature" so you can enter multiple ideas at one time, then click check availability.
from there you can choose which names you like best, that you can register.

years ago, i sold "seoclick.com" on Sedo @ $,$$$

on other side:
everybody and their momma claims to be an SEO expert and the field is crowded with email spamming, money grabbing, no-result delivering, profiteers.

so potential may not be what you think.

Good Luck!
imo...
Thanks you so much, it's so helpful for me

SheilaNorris

Level 1
Reaction score
I personally would lean towards a brand at this time.

Everything with "SEO" etc. in the domain now seems gimmicky to me. Furthermore, it's not only SEO that you dabble in as you may also touch on SEM, etc., so why restrain yourself if you want to expand in the future?

If you build a brand around services, especially attaching your name to it, it would surely set you apart from the competition.

A brand can be tarnished, especially with a name attached to it with promises and guarantees. This will provide confidence and assurance to your visitors, that will eventually be lifetime customers, to give your services a whirl over others with flashy prices and sales pitches that seem to be equal across the board.

Affixing a brand and name to it also ensures you can't shut it down and move onto the next whereas AbcSEO could easily become XyzSEO and a completely new company with the same philosophy and backers, just out to make a quick buck.

The only downside to this will be, of course, establishing the brand. However, there are very good marketing techniques that you can use in order to get your first customer. Run free campaigns, track progress, show that progress as evidence that you are better, etc., and then, sell it for what you think it's worth.
Thanks you so much

peteranderson

Reaction score
This is part of an article. I saw this article when I wanted to buy a domain and it helped me to some extent.
Keep in mind when it comes to domains and search, one thing you need to think about is branding and SEO. So keep your options open and consider registering a domain name with a new extension, using business-related keywords that speak to your specific products, services, and in general your target market. This way you can build on your overall branding, and enhance traffic to your website, and in the end, boost your SEO ranking.
Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:

Charank

Level 2
Reaction score
You don't have to use the term "SEO" if you want to build a website and run an SEO business, there are many freelancers who can do SEO, although for a continuous web development contract-based SEO is good. But many good websites which provide SEO services or Webmasters or anything related to it has their own catchy names.

If you are trying to establish yourself in the SEO business, try a catchy name and make it a brand. Given that you have started learning SEO that would be a good beginning. And later within your budget, you can go for a premium name.

sonali yadav

Account Terminated
Reaction score
SEO friendly domain name needs to be addressed. You have to check domain related to your keyword SEO.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators