• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Which one of you %^&*#@~ got it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tippy

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
2,972
Reaction score
1
HostWanted.com , I had a Snap but NW beat them to it ^%*#!

Mike
 
Registrant:
Catchy Domains Inc
8185 Stratford Drive, Suite 611
North Royalton, OH 44133
US

Registrar: DOTSTER
Domain Name: HOSTWANTED.COM
Created on: 13-MAY-03
Expires on: 13-MAY-04
Last Updated on: 13-MAY-03
 
Tippy,

I understand your frustration. I posted it the other day. I had both Snaps and topbid with NW on a couple names. And, I didn't get them.
 
Originally posted by Tippy
HostWanted.com , I had a Snap but NW beat them to it ^%*#!

Mike
Be glad someone else got it.
 
I knew I'd be able to do something with the Domain if I caught it and if worse came to worse I could prob. sell it to someone at WHT.

Many people seem to post " Host Wanted " ads there so I was thinking a site devoted to this only.

Oh well, thats life :)

Now I just have to find a replacment Domain for that Snap.

Mike
 
Just send him an email and ask him for a price quote. He has reasonable prices. I bought a name from him that I wanted bad enough and everything went very smoothly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom