Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Who are the admins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Official Account
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was just curious if someone could point me in the right direction of the current DNF admin(s). Thanks!

(Fun Fact of the Day: This is Dan, the original mastermind creator behind DNF :smilewinkgrin: )

Upvote 0

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Actually, yes I do. :-/

Yep, just a slightly immature kid who probably should never have sold the site when I did. I am almost 23, just finishing up university now. I am currently making a pretty decent living from my online business.. I guess it's only fitting that I am after countless years of being online trying to start sites/make money. I wish I had a bit more to show of course though.
Thing is I really do believe the reason this site succeeded was the owner who bought the site had the vision.
Like for example when I was around 14 I sold a webmaster forum for around $500. (not including vb license what not). And then right now I'm just checking it out if it still exists and it doesn't.
Thing is I really do think for forums to succeed in the beginning it's very time consuming and it does take a toll on you.
I'm guessing if I kept the webmaster forum till right now It might be a success or it might not be.
Just like tim hortons. The guy died and his mom sold it for like pennies i believe (not sure) but the new owner had a vision and started promoting it opening new stores.
Now its huge. Very huge. And if the guy still existed and said he shouldn't of sold it...is wrong as he won't be able to make it as big as it is.

Just saying :).
Anyhow any online business you working on now?

All I know is that if Focus bought DNForum the logo would be:

marijuana_leaf1.gif
Lol.

Domain Summit 2024

Soofi

First Come First Serve .iN & .ORG Backorders
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dan, everyone wants to know what you doing now?

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Personally I'd love to hear the story someday, how it went from the original DNForum site (what was used, members, how it was used, traffic, membership levels) to what we have today. I'm sure that in itself could make an interesting book.

Soofi

First Come First Serve .iN & .ORG Backorders
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Personally I'd love to hear the story someday, how it went from the original DNForum site (what was used, members, how it was used, traffic, membership levels) to what we have today. I'm sure that in itself could make an interesting book.

Right on Draggar!

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Those who were actually here back in 2002 witnessed that first hand AS IT HAPPENED. Although there were quite some behind-the-scene activities, if you dig deeper (into the threads), it's not difficult to piece together the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom