Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Who is Ebenezer Thevasagayam ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Provider

www.mike.ca
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Json Chapnik came to tuvalu parliament
and begged them to give him share in tv domains, he could do the same with .ca names, we don't know about this for sure, but that doesn't change a thing. Anybody who participated in .ca pre-registration process understands that one person couldn't get so man y good names.

AhmedF

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't know the specifics of how .tv was granted, but it has no bearing on .ca anyway. There was nothing underhanded, there was no begging either. The domains were obtained before CIRA really existed.

Just to add, one man's begging is another man's lobbying :)

nafti

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
AhmedF said:
The fact that you said '(maybe still is)' means you are going on some very old data.

I was indeed going on old data. He was/is President but I could not verify that he is as of today still the President of the .TV Corporation which is why I said "maybe still is".

Ahmed, I would like to know if you can verify that Jason got these names in a fair way. Do you know him personally or know how he got these names? Just curious.

AhmedF

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know him personally. Im sure dozen+ people know the story on how he got the domains, nothing shady/illegal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators