• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Who is the best to use when grabbing a name???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainLord

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2005
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
I have a name I am watching that is pending deletion.... the name will be avaliable within a week or so. I was wondering who would be the best to use to grab this name???
 
Every service!
Snapnames, enom, pool, namewinner and more if you want :)
 
which would be the best as far as price wise and service??
 
pricewise- depends on the name- if its business.com you bet a bunch of people will be bidding on it... for service I would go with pool.com because they are a little pricey (60$) but if no one else backorders, you are pretty much guaranteed the name..
 
pool and snapnames seem to be the best
 
Check who is the registrar, some Drop catchers has exclusivity with some registrars. I.e. if is it Networksolution, just go to Snapnames, if is it Godaddy, just go to Tdnam. Etc.

Here is some nice table, who is exclusive to who:
http://www.whois-search.com/deleting/who.php
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom