• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Who to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

manmythlgnd

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2002
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I am seeing lots of people not having the best results with snapnames. Who should I be throwing my money at to get a domain once it drops?
 
Use as many as you can.
Namewinner is a good one.
 
Avoid Expirefish.

They are frauds and I don't mind saying so publicly. They don't catch names and will keep any money you deposit with them.

DropWizard.com is good.
 
I use a number of services. None are full proof.

Occasionally, expirefish will catch something for me.

But, I know the only thing they will catch are
"second tier" names.

If you are not buying a number of names. Their multi
name service is not for you.

Plus, and I don't understand why, their computer
software is extemely slow. If I was using a
dial service with them, I would have to go to lunch
to go from page to page.

Nothing is full proof.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom