Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed Whois-Search.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elequa

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Guys Whois-Search wants 20k and thats all... you guys agree OR disagree its really YOUR problem.
He is the seller and he can sell at any price he desires. There is nothing to it and no need to argue. However, its really appreciated if you all just give your appraisals cuz your opinion isnt important as in your appraisals.

Y

_Yakov_

Originally posted by elequa
Guys Whois-Search wants 20k and thats all... you guys agree OR disagree its really YOUR problem.
He is the seller and he can sell at any price he desires. There is nothing to it and no need to argue. However, its really appreciated if you all just give your appraisals cuz your opinion isnt important as in your appraisals.

Elequa, you change your opinion too often. Wasn't that you who told me that I'm greedy when I told you the asking price for my 2letter domains (when, in fact, over 15 domains were sold in the last 6 month for that price)? So, it was your problem when you disagreed to the price.

As to whois-search.com, I think when making up the price, the seller definitely gave it a thought and thus the asking price is likely to be justified.

hotsauce

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Base the price on 12-36 month net. Whois sites are a dime a dozen. Even with a loyal following, your average revenue per visitor is likely comparable to something like a forum community or humor site....essentially nil.

Some of the prices I've seen thrown around here are ridiculous. If DCG paid $x for DNF, he did it under the assumption that over time, he would get back his buyout price. Call me crazy, but $20k for just a 'brand' is just an utter waste of money if it doesn't bring anything in.

I'd pay a few hundred tops.

BG

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
and I'm sure for a couple of hundred bucks you would'nt get it :laugh:

elequa

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yakov the issue here is an appraisal and thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators