• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Who's in Call Center business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
5,837
Reaction score
78
I would like to know if any of domaineers in Call Center business? I'd like to get more information about Call Center.

I'm trying to jump to this business since I saw it in my own country while on vacation. I would like to know the in and out, share some thought please.

Thank you,
Em
 
I just quit my job at a call center where I worked for 4 years and was a team leader for the last 2 and a half years I was there. PM me if you want to know about the middle management aspect and how not to piss off employees. I can't tell you exactly about the operating costs and contracts and such.
 
Pm sent to you.

Thank you,
em
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom