Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Why an individual grudge ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-MM-

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Some members love both nps and dnf and visit both.. some like one and not the other and spend their time at the chosen place :)

But

we are all here there or both for the same reasons.. and shill bidding is not imo welcome on either forum..

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Obviously I cant copy and paste messages here you have left in the private sections of Namepros but just so the forum here is aware .. You have 100% shill bidded IMO from what I have read ;) Your words not mine

Jenninfer has been nothing but an upstanding member protecting others .. ...

I am surprised you have made this thread as it does nothing but bring out .. what you did..

Not an individual grudge... all shill bidders are treated the same

-mm-, shill bidder is with the intention of not buying a domain or increasing the price of the domain \

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Some members love both nps and dnf and visit both.. some like one and not the other and spend their time at the chosen place :)

But

we are all here there or both for the same reasons.. and shill bidding is not imo welcome on either forum..
i agree, shill bidding is not welcome, but i think the best output is , if a person want to buy a domain , do nt sit on the same network! simple!

-MM-

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
-mm-, shill bidder is with the intention of not buying a domain or increasing the price of the domain \

I understand what it means :) and I also know that it was YOU whom made the other account so it was YOU whom was bidding on the name ;) but I am sure you had the intention to pay yourself had you won.....

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why did your 'friend' (who was sitting next to you as you said) have to bid for the domain on the forum? Couldn't he just have told you his bid? If I were you I'd let this thread go before you come out looking even worse than you do already.

rating is what we were looking at and a documentation of the sale .. .

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

I understand what it means :) and I also know that it was YOU whom made the other account so it was YOU whom was bidding on the name ;) but I am sure you had the intention to pay yourself had you won.....

yes, i made the account for my friend, ofcourse , he was not interested in buyin sellin online , but i insisted :) .. lol

-MM-

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
rating is what we were looking at and a documentation of the sale .. .

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

yes, i made the account for my friend, ofcourse , he was not interested in buyin sellin online , but i insisted :) .. lol

Why do you continue to lie???

You have shill bid.. I know this for a fact..

Members here are far from stupid and have been around this biz for many years.. Do NOT treat them like fools.. they are NOT

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NEITHER YOU. thanks for beiing a part of this thread,
Best part is, we know everything, isnt it?

And we all have been here for ages selling aged domains :) .. lol
I have mentioned to NP the same thing, and same thing here.. and cannot argue much on shill bidding

Only thing is - Domain was to be sold, Buyer was there to buy.
We had one of the best channel to document and make worth of it

Intentions weree clear that contradicts shill bidding definition, isnt it?

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Confused as to why this is being argued here?

-MM-

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NEITHER YOU. thanks for beiing a part of this thread,
Best part is, we know everything, isnt it?

And we all have been here for ages selling aged domains :) .. lol
I have mentioned to NP the same thing, and same thing here.. and cannot argue much on shill bidding

Only thing is - Domain was to be sold, Buyer was there to buy.
We had one of the best channel to document and make worth of it

I understand English is not your first language so do not wish to mock but I do not understand what you are saying here.

I would if I was you forget this thread and move on and hope that not many persons read it and those that did, forget. In this biz your respect and reputations is worth everything and this is something you have lost over at NP's and potentially could lose here... As I said members are not fools and to continue treating them like that will not do you any favours what-so-ever. Move on forget Namepros and your shill bidding there and protect what you have here......

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've read this thread and this is by far the most ridiculous and contradictory statement.

The intentions WERE NOT CLEAR which indicates a strong suspicion on shill bidding.

To whom are you claiming the intentions were clear?

People do not create a second account to bid on an item unless they have the intention of running up a bid. That is what is clear. Claiming you did it for a friend is bogus. Creating a second account and bidding on the same item does one thing and one thing only - runs up the price.

Every auction company I know of prohibits such activity. And bans those for doing this.

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've read this thread and this is by far the most ridiculous and contradictory statement.

The intentions WERE NOT CLEAR which indicates a strong suspicion on shill bidding.

To whom are you claiming the intentions were clear?

People do not create a second account to bid on an item unless they have the intention of running up a bid. That is what is clear. Claiming you did it for a friend is bogus. Creating a second account and bidding on the same item does one thing and one thing only - runs up the price.

Every auction company I know of prohibits such activity. And bans those for doing this.

agree. you have comeup with correct statement.
but account i created on his system for him, to be used by him!!!

the deal was genuine, with clear intentions

likde to see pro-forum users here...:)

only thing is, i clearly said what was done it seems

-MM-

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is my last post here.. I know members are not stupid nor is admin and staff here :)

You will im sure continue to lie to try and defend what you have done but I am sure members will not be fooled. I know 100% you shill bidded and you do also.. I would suggest you be very careful of your account here.. ;)

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Seriously, this has nothing to do with a personal grudge.

But it has everything to do with professionalism.

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is my last post here.. I know members are not stupid nor is admin and staff here :)

You will im sure continue to lie to try and defend what you have done but I am sure members will not be fooled. I know 100% you shill bidded and you do also.. I would suggest you be very careful of your account here.. ;)

i was about to sleep as it is 11:15pm and have to rush for my regular job , year end.. pls check my itrader ratin and feedbck,, not only here, on NP as well.
even today, after 2 yrs of no activity, i am stil at 5th position of .in discussion thread and most of the users are regular sellers of their domains to me

that i hope answers your questions and doubts ,

coming to DocCom

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Seriously, this has nothing to do with a personal grudge.

But it has everything to do with professionalism.

as many users have openly suggested, gave feedback, pin pinted, i was always prepared am always prepared for it
professionalism is what is expected, grudges are part of it :) , btw, when you wil be takng you new assignment, be careful of all the things mate

dn-101

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Shill bidding - BAD!
Being a control freak - also BAD!
Unfortunately, control freaks tend to gravitate to position of power.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
First mistake: shill bidding
Second: exposing your self on DNF

Agreed, all he has done here is have everyone look at him with a raised eyebrow from here on in.

-=DCG=-

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think DNF would have taken the same action in those circumstances and you would be complaining on NP.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
First mistake: shill bidding
Second: exposing your self on DNF

Don't know this guy, but I would say the mistakes are:
Strike 1: shill bidding
Strike 2: harassing the mod (repeatedly apparently)
Strike 3: setting up fake accounts
Strike 4: outing self on DNF, especially with the thread title suggesting innocent lack of understanding
Strike 5: continuing to harass same mod on DNF

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
ecomindia - Did you open an account up for your friend at DNF too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators