Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Why an individual grudge ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the support ladies and gentlemen! Ecomindia did a good job bearing himself out and showing his true character. Doing business online is a tricky gig... we don't have the option of being face-to-face - we must rely on rules for the safety and security of the members doing business here or in any forum setting. We do our very best to be fair - not only to each individual member - but to the entire community on the whole. I'm sorry if people don't understand that. The best advice I can give anyone is to read and take the rules of any forum you belong to very seriously - some issues, like shill bidding... do not get a second chance. thank again everyone - Happy New Year.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Let me also just clear up that shill bidding doesn't just mean that you bid against your own name - this includes getting your friends, family or co-workers to do it too. It is a shady tactic and is never tolerated.

Last edited:

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jennifer,
First of all , w.r.t.
Thank you for the support ladies and gentlemen
Yes, they did, specially the ones who logged in or visited hardly here but were regulars somewhere else

ecomindia did a good job bearing himself out and showing his true character. Doing business online is a tricky gig...
That's basics of any business , and customer support exectuives should bear that in mind always

we don't have the option of being face-to-face - we must rely on rules for the safety and security of the members doing business here or in any forum setting
That is what we keep doing and we will always do, be it you or me.

We do our very best to be fair - not only to each individual member - but to the entire community on the whole.
Your feedback has been fabulous on the entire platforms , so if you want something like a voto meter, i can bet , whaere you will be rated and what aliases you will be called.
That's very much true dear Jennifer, and that is the reason, ui came up with this thread. You are the lowest reputed C.E. on the platform,

thank again everyone
This thread will now continue with the posts that will be made from Not regular NPs but regulars DNF
as it seems sudden flow of NPers here :)) ... lol to save someones.....

Let me also just clear up that shill bidding doesn't just mean that you bid against your own name - this includes getting your friends, family or co-workers to do it too. It is a shady tactic and is never tolerated.
Jennifer 2-3 people supporting your thoughts does not mean your incorrect judgement to the thin line of difference of shill bidding can be justified.

These are few of the PMs and mails...
She's on some sort of psychotropic medication. .

rude and unprofessional &t

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

And aHappy New Year and hope you raise your standards of Judegements goign forward and learn to learn
rather justifying :)) ... lol

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

Shill bidding - BAD!
Being a control freak - also BAD!
Unfortunately, control freaks tend to gravitate to position of power.

yes, that what happens sometimes !

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Agreed, all he has done here is have everyone look at him with a raised eyebrow from here on in.

-=DCG=-

I have always been honest and no one can question that.
they banned me , where my intentions were clean and
either i could promote against it on my 50K registered users website network or take it alone

A person can oonly be judged by their itrader rating and i have been honest!

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

And above all, DotComGod and all here, as we discussed sometimes back, a person can be judged for buy/sell by itrader
and if you still see NP and here... it has always been great!

mis_chiff

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have always been honest and no one can question that
You're an idiot!

What is it?
Are you embarrassed to admit you were wrong?

Jennifer 2-3 people supporting your thoughts does not mean your incorrect judgement to the thin line of difference of shill bidding can be justified.

NO, it can't! and 2-3 people...pfffft count again, and while you are at it, take your head out of the sand
- have you ever heard of a TOS? You agreed to it...you would have had to in order to post on the site...
Did you understand it then? Do you understand it now?
You explain to us what shill-bidding is - in your tiny little mind...k?

Waiting.....

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You're an idiot!

What is it?
Are you embarrassed to admit you were wrong?

NO, it can't! and 2-3 people...pfffft count again, and while you are at it, take your head out of the sand
- have you ever heard of a TOS? You agreed to it...you would have had to in order to post on the site...
Did you understand it then? Do you understand it now?
You explain to us what shill-bidding is - in your tiny little mind...k?

Waiting.....
Waiting for what? We have been waiting for you to post one here
Last post you made was in February 2009

That is what I am saying. Nice to see people on this thread supporting on who have not logged in here for 2 years :)) ... lol
I will not like to post on this comment dear !

And please be calm and polite as it seems you have felt offensive for someone where you all have been regulars.
your post itself shows the professionalism and your committment towards DNF (post after2 years) :) ;)

Like to see alll old fellas on other forum to be here :))

counting thread is not a solution, content in that is what matters !

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

The point I am trying to make here is:

Suddenly most % of users on this thread have posted here (who have not posted in for 3 months)
straight on this thread who have been regulars somewhere else.

mis chiff - last post on DNF - 2years back - Login here after 2 years straight ,, wow!!
-MM - last post on DNF - 3rd october - Approx after 3 months ??
Jennifer - 4th october - Approx after 3 months ??
ellius - although not -ve/+ve, but last login 15th october - Approx 2.5 months later
Tippy - although regular - but understandably understood :)

So Jennifer, once again you have it seems campaigned much to take this here :))
And you are THANK YOU TO EVERYONE , and should be
Thank you for the support ladies and gentlemen!

katherine , robm , acro, namehoney, silentg, dn-101 - regular users on DNF - most of you , regular on both platforms ,
have taken their feedback strongly even if it negative or positive !

Also, people wh have PMed and mailed and what they said has proved what is it all about!
Wory about your Job Jennifer :)

Mods,
Although people have asked me why I have exposed all this here, Hope you can understand why?
- I am honest and even you can see the stats what is shows.

Last edited:

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have never seen anyone do such a thorough and complete job of permanently destroying any reputation they may have had, and looking like a complete psycho to those who have never heard of him before. This thread has "nutcase" written all over it, right down to the account stalking ("date of last post") and wacky font size and coloring.

Congrats on the "professional suicide", ecomindia.

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have never asked for anyone's support, enither i will.
Wghat i have asked people was, what they thought of the overall thing

I never campaigned for suport, becuase people understand and judge
It's upto them..

mis_chiff

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You keep saying that you are honest LOL Sorry I have to laugh,
and when/where I post is non of your concern, this isin't your forum.

Being honest, most people would not have opened another account and "pretended"
that your "friend" referred you, then bid with that account on your own names.

Does it bother you that we post here in your thread of lies? Oh wait - you aren't lying about
that - you admitted it :doh!

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Juniper,
I am bothered about reputation, and hence started this post.
If you see the clors and fonts, read and udnerstand that why suddenly this thread became active with the users ... who were not on DNF for months
and have posted straight on this ...

Campaigning , voting to prove something ... ??? wow!

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

I will revert to the users who I think are judgemental ...

Only Mods can decide... Do the stats LIE? Miss chfff - welocme to DNF after 2 years :)) :)) ;; lol

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

Now , my office timing starts ... enjoy your day, will rever t after 12 hrs.. :))

And all the campaigners ... Happy New Year.. :)

DC20

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
JuniperPark is about as accurate as it gets on this one. Besides any right or wrong (and ecomindia was wrong and I would have banned him if it was me), ecomindia has failed to understand one very key point. An admin is god-like on a server or forum. If they decide you are an ass (not did something wrong, just a jerk), you are done on that server, forever. And no amount of arguing will ever change that, only put it in concrete. Saying "I really didn't mean it that way and I won't ever do it again" is about as close to hope as you would get, speaking as an admin (server)....but ecomindia is waaaayyyyy past any hope of that, just with the last few posts here.

ecomindia, no matter what your side of the story is to begin with, if you friend really wants to bid on your domain he can go buy his own %^#$ computer and get some DSL....otherwise, the world sees it the same, in any venue. Everything after that is prologue.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's sad.

On another note; I sure wish someone would close this thread.

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MODS
I lodge a complaint of Abuse and Racial comments on DNF against DC20

Nothing much, as TIA said, this thread should be closed

premature babies posting and crying !

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

So Jennifer you are still campaigning ?

---------- Post edited at 1:23 PM / 03-Jan-2011 ----------

So, not only the sudden gush of users who have not logged in to DNF for months
and straight psting on this particular thread was surprising,
more surprising was the involvement these people were having in the NP section.

1) mis_chiff :: Team Leader @ NP :: last post on DNF - 2years back
2) -MM- :: Team Leader @ NP :: last post on DNF - 3rd october(3 months back)
3) Jennifer :: Member Services @ NP :: last post on DNF - 4th october(3 months back)
4) elius :: Friend of -MM- :: last post on DNF - 4th october (3 months back)
5) Tippy - Expert @ Forum - Jennifer in friendlist of total 5 friends

Sad, but true. never expected this from responsible users at other forum and
trying to change the mindset of the users involved in the discussion / feedback / suggestion here!

Specially using of words like "idiot", "fool" , "psycho" , that shows true professionalism.

So, when 70% of critics and foul words come from this segment, who cares? No one!
And People who deals with me , knows me , what am I and my credibility!
(itrader rating says it all), not only here, but on NP as well.

NP users still deals with me via emails.

I do not need any campaigning, support or seek any help much!
All I needed is fair judgement.. that's it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom