Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Why an individual grudge ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I do not know whether it will be appropriate to post here , if not , MOD has full authority to remove it if feel offensive.

I was a regular member on another domain forum .

The whole problem started from here:
I got my friend also registered there and asked him ( which I have accepted to them on dispute / support thread) to bid on my domain sitting next to me . So, we used to share the same home network , same IP accessed thru 2 different systems bidding on it (they said it is shill bidding - which actually was not shill bidding but insider trading you can say and I accepted was not appropriate).

They banned me for life after several rounds of exchanges with jennifer - the member services care taker. She used aggresive language everytime , that no one in this world would have thought of coming back (that is what she intended)

I sent her the request again (that I do every six months ) so that they understand the decision to ban a user for life was wrongly taken .

Now, they have a service called membership upgrade for which I paid thru paypal and got my membership upgraded. Automatically, I was welcomed to the thread and the other members started sharing opinions and thoughts

I paid $5 / month to subscribe for a year membership

Today, I sent a PM to Jennifer saying "Hi - how u doing".. and she instantanously banned me again. I want to understand why she did , but she has not even left me the option to send even a single post anywhere.

Even the other MODs and Posters were active in the threads I posted into but no one did anything?

Honestly, the flame in me made me think of reverse engineering for a moment, but I thought why that forum when it is a fault of one individual judgement?

If you see my posts there, even the admins , mods and all were sharing the thoughts in which I was active.

Now, I do not know what to do? She has not even left me an option to send a PM , post into customer care , not a single option to seek help from others

Please some one help me

PM will be appreciated

Help

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Please do not treat this as bump...

I checked the forum, and my new thread on which I offered to buy the domains has been deleted.
I got 4 PMs today for the sale but unfortunately , the thread has been deleted, not even locked.

I have the user names of the people who had sent me the PM
Please help , if any one can help me

you can see all my posts here

http://www.google.co.in/#q=site:nam...zrAf1ps2TBQ&start=10&sa=N&fp=8b8869aaed29ee2c

My post 4-5 hrs back
http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&so...66iJBQ&usg=AFQjCNFhIp8MCkUHLbKL_-1q2NUk-NsTlg

help anyone.!!

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I got my friend also registered there and asked him ( which I have accepted to them on dispute / support thread) to bid on my domain sitting next to me . So, we used to share the same home network , same IP accessed thru 2 different systems bidding on it (they said it is shill bidding - which actually was not shill bidding but insider trading you can say and I accepted was not appropriate).

You asked your friend to bid on your domain. Since you had to ask him to bid this means he was bidding without the intention of buying it but to either kick start the auction or to raise the price.

You were in on it (you asked him to bid on your domain) so both of you were shill bidding.

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree with that. That is in 2008 july / august.

Then why did they allowed me now, post on the threads for 2 weeks ,
sharing all the thoughts / opinions along with the mods and other admin users

The problem was not with any other user but only with her (as i made mistake of saying her Hi via PM today, thinking she will revert too)

Why they accepted my money thru paypal and allowed me to be a member ?
I have a paypal transaction with me , which shows I was banned in 2008, and they accepted money online to let me in as a Supporter in June 2010

I have their Old T&C copy also when i became the supporter

this is really not acceptable.

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The thread in context is here. http://www.namepros.com/domains-for-sale-auctions/499706-6-high-quality-co-domains-starts.html

I had many friends who are active and did pitched to help as they understood the whole scenario.

drag, he bid on my domain but with the intention of buying the domain and paying from his paypal account.
Shill bidding is to bid on a domain with intention to increase the price and letting it go to the other user.

I had to cancel the deal at that point of time , for all these issues!

i think, users should avoid bidding on each others listing sitting in the same network (as basic tools / mechanisms just show it as fraud it seems)
i am getting a system developed and even i am keeping this alert mechanism :) ....

i am still surprised to see myself to the most accessed posts in the forum still retaining @ 5th position with no activity much in 2 years
http://www.namepros.com/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=173911

elius

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry but I don't understand why you would pm the mod who banned you. If I where that mod I would take it that you were provoking me with your pm.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I don't particularly like Jennifer due to sarcastic comments in the past, but she made the right decision. By shill bidding - call it kickstarting or whatever you like - you plant the seeds for an auction that is not trustworthy. Still, if you want to appeal that decision email Ron James - he might understand and re-instate you.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
is that the same Jennifer on this forum?

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
@elius: My mistake. They had an option to upgrade membership. This had a bug. Even if you are suspended, the moment you are upgraded, your account will be re-instated. After a year of suspension, i tried upgrading my account. I was able to successfully upgrade it and guess what, the bug made my account enabled . I thought they must have enabled it.Then for few days I posted many threads and posts, without any sense , as back of the mind I was sure they have enabled me again. I was chatting in cctlds threads mostly. Then one fine day, the devil hit me and I said Hi to her via PM , thinking why not to say hi.. when we are at same platform. But after few mins, I could not even access the homepage, not a link even! So, you must have understood - why i said Hi? :)

@TheInvestor: Yes
@ Acro: Agree, and that i accepted in account closed thread!

@johnn: I agree John. Never wanted to discuss anything about OTHERS.
But, when the intentions were not wrong, the judegement above it hurted me more, and the only place I found i could have shared was DNF.
If someone can help me , in any course of time, will appreciate ... do drop me PM / mail.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think Acro's advice is best, email Ron and he may help.

... and learn from the mistake you made.

-=DCG=-

elius

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah, now you rattled the cage, you have to find the keeper of the keys to open it for you again. And stop rattling cages ;)

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, now you rattled the cage, you have to find the keeper of the keys to open it for you again. And stop rattling cages ;)
Yes, thankfully it was not an intential one :)

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

I think Acro's advice is best, email Ron and he may help.

... and learn from the mistake you made.

-=DCG=-
yes, have learned what is correct and incorrect way of doing the things. have accepted it and that is the reason i pursued and is about to complete my cyber law (beside ethical hacking) next year :)

I will try my luck soon by this year end with them as will be out of town for a week

Thanks for all the suggestions, feedbacks

Jennifer

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If by aggressive behavior, you mean that I was upset because you tried to defraud members of the community... then, yes... Do not try to sugar coat what you did! The fact that you thought you could "buy" your way back in as a way to circumvent your suspension - further proves that you are willing to use fraudulent methods to get what you want. I'm sorry you are displeased, but the community is safer without you in it.

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jennnifer,
I am extremely suprprised with the unpleasant way of your interaction everytime I have with you.

I will now a certified cyber crime expert with already "Ethical hacking" expertise.
You do not better teach me what is the definition of fraud and what is not and what is correct and what is not.

I do not have to justifiy everytime of your worthless decisions and the feedback about you cannot be changed ,
neither here (same in this thread, as agreed by other members) , neither anywhere else.

When you are saying "FRAUD", explain the meaning of fraud , as you have used an illegitimate word against me time and again.

I can have people here who trust me , deals with me and because of your one wrong decision, nothing matters much, but I cannot leave NP because of you!

Jennifer, You are not the person to judge , and god bless the company where one employee has such a negative feedback across :)) ... lol

You can have grudges and rudeness to show (family or in professional place), not on this thread
I do not like aggressive words to be used here against me.

And yes, there are 9 users from NP who are ready to support me against your decision on NP, which i will be appealing against with RON

Last edited:

Jennifer

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jennifer, you are one pathetic soul on this earth who is worthless to live . You are not the person to judge .
You can have grudges and rudeness to show in your family or in professional place, not on this thread
I do not like a #### words to be used here against me.

And yes, there are 9 users from NP who are ready to support me against your decision on NP, which i will be appealing against with RON
beside my itrade ratings and dealings here

Your words against me are personal, unjustified, and disgusting. I have nothing personal against you at all! My only concern where you are involved is the community. Go ahead and tell your 9 or so supporters that you were banned for shill bidding and see how long they support you. Hundreds of people before you were banned for shill bidding, and several hundred after you... you are not a special case. Shill bidding is strictly forbidden, and those who get caught - are never welcome back.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Also, for the record - I am not alone in this... There is proof that you were dealt with by admin and told by admin that you were not welcome - and to discontinue signing up for new accounts!

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jennifer,
Simply, I pity you now.
Go Ahead with the best effort.

1000s of users might have been banned on shill bidding, but the intentions have to be justified for shill bidding , specially of $1 auctions.
I do not have any grudge with the forum anyhow, and even in future, will never have any for it.

Your words against me are personal, unjustified, and disgusting
.. lol - do i need to say anything about this ? read this entire thread :)) lmao

Anyhow, I do not want much to interact with you in future, as I am surprised to see customer support level & professional approach so well .... lol
I can only watch now, and see the survival rate :)) ... lol

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
IMO that auction was a big mistake to say the least, in particular if the "friend" had no intention of actually buying the domain. Then the auction was downright fraudulent.
At a minimum full disclosure would have been appropriate if the "friend" "had" to bid under such dubious conditions (not a good idea anyway).

I think the admins did, as usual, what they had to do to protect the integrity of the marketplace. Your account was banned like many others before for the exact same reasons.
It's nothing personal, just business. Personally I would not advertise the facts, because reputation & ethics is paramount in business. Your actions cast a doubt on your ability to engage in further deals. I find it difficult to blame NP, and buying back a clean slate doesn't work when you leave tracks behind.

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
IMO that auction was a big mistake to say the least, in particular if the "friend" had no intention of actually buying the domain. Then the auction was downright fraudulent.
At a minimum full disclosure would have been appropriate if the "friend" "had" to bid under such dubious conditions (not a good idea anyway).

I think the admins did, as usual, what they had to do to protect the integrity of the marketplace. Your account was banned like many others before for the exact same reasons.
It's nothing personal, just business. Personally I would not advertise the facts, because reputation & ethics is paramount in business. Your actions cast a doubt on your ability to engage in further deals. I find it difficult to blame NP, and buying back a clean slate doesn't work when you leave tracks behind.

it was with the intention to buy the domain , if you read the first post of the thread carefully!
and that is what i have mentioned, there was no wrong intention, only to buy domain on DNF platform instead of taking cash on demand and transferring domain!!

hope i have cleared your thoughts katherine.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

and as you have mentioned the tracks, the suspicion of this was created by no other then the admin of converting the suspision to a criminal.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

business is not done on basis of just assuming and closing threads, banning people,
it is to judge and do, not to have an overcast of doubt on a user or the admin

i do not blame as i have said anyone except one person, no one else, not the other forum.
i work with worlds # 1 bank, i do it as a hobby, and i know the rights and wrongs.

-MM-

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Obviously I cant copy and paste messages here you have left in the private sections of Namepros but just so the forum here is aware .. You have 100% shill bidded IMO from what I have read ;) Your words not mine

Jenninfer has been nothing but an upstanding member protecting others .. ...

I am surprised you have made this thread as it does nothing but bring out .. what you did..

Not an individual grudge... all shill bidders are treated the same

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why did your 'friend' (who was sitting next to you as you said) have to bid for the domain on the forum? Couldn't he just have told you his bid? If I were you I'd let this thread go before you come out looking even worse than you do already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators