• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Why .ca domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

burgerman

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 25, 2008
Messages
135
Reaction score
1
Hi guys! I'd like to introduce myself, I'm Eric from Vancouver. I'm a domainer focusing on .ca.

I'm curious to find out why you're interested in .ca names. What originally attracted you to .ca names? Does that allure still hold true for you? I became involved because I found opportunities exist in .ca names that I couldn't find in .com.

Take care,

Eric
 
Hi guys! I'd like to introduce myself, I'm Eric from Vancouver. I'm a domainer focusing on .ca.

I'm curious to find out why you're interested in .ca names. What originally attracted you to .ca names? Does that allure still hold true for you? I became involved because I found opportunities exist in .ca names that I couldn't find in .com.

Take care,

Eric


Welcome. I'm from Langley and there are quite a few other vancouver domainers around too.

I decided to focus on .ca in 2003 specifically because I saw the same thing you do. The opportunities were huge and the cost to get in very modest.

And I truly believe that within the next few years cctld's will be more important than the .com's.

And priced accordingly:approve:
 
Hi Burgerman. Welcome to DNforum. I'm from Surrey and like DropWizard said, there are quite a few of us from the Lower Mainland. I originally got into .ca's as I owned online businesses at .coms and wanted to make sure someone didn't buy the .ca's. Through searching, I saw that there were alot (not so much anymore) of really good .ca domains still available...so I diversified and got involved (obsessed) with domaining. Anyways, welcome once again and I wish you the best.
 
Hi from bby.ca.

Price and availability. I remember spending hours and hours searching .com whois to see if I could reg a good domain. I didn't get in early enough in dot .ca because I could see too many names available and thought no body cared, how foolish.

Namefox is the one that really got me excited about domains a few years back. I did reg a few in Jan 01 when it was sill possible to reg great expiring domains if you were quick enough. TBR auction killed it and really was designed to give the rich an advantage in the profitable world of online realestate.

Welcome.

David
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom