Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Why did you delete my post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
One of you--probably MattyP--deleted my post last night that contained no profanities of any kind, nor any direct attacks on anyone.

Could you explain why you did so?

I've contributed a lot to this board, and hardly consider myself one to delete.

It's probably wise to explain deletions to regular contributors lest you risk alienating them.

DNPissedOFF

Upvote 0

i believe the panel made the right decision.

you are not 'above' anyone DrP..

you are actually on the same plane with all..

but you claim to be above all others..

know what?

your 'private forM plan' will be a lonely walk..

know why?

cause it's discriminating..
and wrong..

and you place yourself above all others..

well, your not above anyone...

sorry.. it's the truth..

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Who are you? And why are you attacking me exactly?

i'm not attacking you.

i'm just simply making comments on your 'better then thou' group you feel you fit into..

we can all review your comments..
and we can easily discern

that you feel you are in a better class then the rest..

well how can that be?

show us why you are better?

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sounds like you feel inferior, actually.

I post a question about a deleted post, and you dive in like a hungry attack dog to explain the "panel"'s (??) decision and ream off fifty reasons why I'm no better than anyone else.

???

I guess this is what Dr. Phil would call "affect".

ANYWAY, I thought it was a given that I was looking for a moderator to comment. Dan? Jim?

Originally posted by DnPowerful
sounds like you feel inferior, actually.

I post a question about a deleted post, and you dive in like a hungry attack dog to explain the "panel"'s (??) decision and ream off fifty reasons why I'm no better than anyone else.

???

I guess this is what Dr. Phil would call "affect".

ANYWAY, I thought it was a given that I was looking for a moderator to comment. Dan? Jim?

it's okay..

the wise.. and discerning..

can see through BULLSHIT

yae..

oh yae

they can..

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
a comment expressing my frustration with 2000 word posts, requotes and endless personal asides that bleed the threads dry of anything resembling nutritional value.

I attacked no one by name nor inference, but noted that a lot of people on the board seemed hopelessly small-minded and dedicated to endless masturbatory posts and personal attacks (see above). I think I used the word "wankers" (oops).

I'm happy to oblige by community standards, but random deletions just infuriate people. I know it's not easy for these guys, having run a 20,000 person board myself, but you have to let people know what's going on.

a comment expressing my frustration with 2000 word posts, requotes and endless personal asides that bleed the threads dry of anything resembling nutritional value.

I attacked no one by name nor inference, but noted that a lot of people on the board seemed hopelessly small-minded and dedicated to endless masturbatory posts and personal attacks (see above). I think I used the word "wankers" (oops).

I'm happy to oblige by community standards, but random deletions just infuriate people. I know it's not easy for these guys, having run a 20,000 person board myself, but you have to let people know what's going on.

the ONLY one upset (to my knowledgte) about the deltion of your post.

i've had a post moved (maybe even deleted.. not sure)

but guess what..

i move ON..

you need to as well..

pas up the minor crap that dont' make a rat's ass.. about
anytyhing..
just move on.

your a WHINER..

an adult WHINER..

what a joke

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Official Account
Reaction score
Sorry dnpowerful, me and mattyp decided some posts got a little crazy, and decided just to delete the thread altogether. It did also contain some unpleasant language also..

In the future I'll be sure to either close off the thread and/or put in a note for why exactly one of us decided the post was inappropriate.

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
fair enough Dan. Thanks for post. Feel free to email me personally if you feel that I have crossed the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom