Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Why no Female Moderators here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I often wonder why their are NO Women Moderators here, Is it because none apply or is it because their turned down?.... I think it would be great to have one on board here, it would not only show some diversity, but would be beneficial to Female members who have issues that Women can better relate to.

Your thoughts....

Upvote 0

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the board needs more mods- period. male. female. monkey. it just needs more.

Domain Summit 2024
H

H2FC

I would welcome a female mod provided of course she is one who has proven to be fair and openminded....one who can respect both sides of an issue and is not strongly and favorably opinionated in her side only.

As for whether or not a female mod would be beneficial to "Female members who have issues that Women can better relate to" as Raider puts it, I'm not quite sure where she's going with that but I don't think we should have any mod who would favor either the male or the female members.....I don't believe a fair and open minded mod (either male or female) would or should favor others just because of their gender.

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What about ex reality show contestants...once their 15 minutes of fame are up they get tossed aside like they never even existed...now how fair is that? Hire some ex reality show contestants you reality tv hating forum runners!

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Moderating the forums has nothing to do with gender.

Every member should be treated equally regardless of gender, religion, political affiliate, etc....

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'd love it, Raider's got my vote hands down. No more global warming threads! Al Gore will have to work for a living instead of stating the obvious after it happens. LOL... You go girl!

:lol: :lol2:

Thanks for the endorsment but I'm not running for Mod... And if I was, I would put the Global warming threads to a vote, Should they stay or should they go?

Every member should be treated equally regardless of gender, religion, political affiliate, etc....

Your right, but they are NOT... Anything one who thinks the Women on this Forum are treated equally need to have their head examined.

who the heck wants to be moderator and work for free ?

Do you know what volunteer work is? Do you have any clue why people volunteer their time to a cause? any clue at all? Forget it, I'm talking to someone with the brain size of a peanut.

Last edited:

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If women are not treated equally by a mod then please report it to Adam, this would be a serious issue and the person should be fired on the spot.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Do you know what volunteer work is? Do you have any clue why people volunteer their time to a cause? any clue at all? Forget it, I'm talking to someone with the brain size of a peanut.

Raider~ you welcome to volunteer your *** to any causes you like and leave my peanuts brain volunteer for a profit ~ muca

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If women are not treated equally by a mod then please report it to Adam, this would be a serious issue and the person should be fired on the spot.

It's not coming from only mods but rather members.... I'm not going to go into detail and name names, digging up posts and pointing fingers... It's there for all of you to see, it's in my PM's going back from the day I signed up... When I have reported it, all the offender got was a slap on the wrist.

From a male standpoint, it may not be offensive, but from a Womans, it certainly is.... So Yes, I do think we need at least one Woman mod on this Forum. :yes:

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Did they ask to see some nude pics of you? Some people are just immature, and sure, warning points should be issued.

So your basically saying:

"If a male is a mod and a male offends a female the charge is lesser"
"Having a female mod will allow the punishment on the male to be worse if he offends a fellow female"

We are not gender biased here, if anyone has the requirements to become a mod, gender shouldn't matter. Any idiots who are prejudice based on your GENDER of all things are privately in the closet and need to get a life.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Did they ask to see some nude pics of you? Some people are just immature, and sure, warning points should be issued.

So your basically saying:

"If a male is a mod and a male offends a female the charge is lesser"
"Having a female mod will allow the punishment on the male to be worse if he offends a fellow female"

Close... I think males in general fail to recognize what is offensive to Woman, and dont take appropriate action.

And "NO" on the nude pics.

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
haha okay.

Still, if anything you are being prejudice in this situation. Possibly women are just more sensible then men? Males don't find words as harmful I suppose? ...but if you find something "harmful" others may not, and I'm sure gender has nothing to do with that decision

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Your completely missing it 9mm and I doubt I can make you understand.... I'm not being prejudice at all, And if you knew the specifics, gender has everything to do with it... Thanks anyway for the ear.

jazzpetals

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
and here I thought media hound was female. You should apply Raider...who cares how many peope dislike you? Are we here to make friends or money?

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
and here I thought media hound was female. You should apply Raider...who cares how many peope dislike you? Are we here to make friends or money?
Haha, you know I saw "her" picture on Parked.com, it's like one of the templates that it's on it, seriously....and look at his name under the pic, it's a boys name :cheesy:

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
and here I thought media hound was female.

lol......that's a good one....JC...i told u to take your wife's pic down....:) Anyways....Raider would be a great mod...if she was wanting to.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom