• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed wikifarmer.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
regfee.

What makes you guys think these types of domains are worth anything?
 
Well, I guess we don't have your infinite knowledge of these sorts of things...but hopefully we are learning..
 
Regfee

I understand you guys. You saw there is wiki+generic keyword available so you decided to jump on. It's based on emotions. I regged lots of domains similar way too and now I think it's junk.
Ovt wasn’t so important to me - now it's basic.
I'm learning the hard way.
 
If you just think you have to have a wiki, be creative...

tikiWiki
ikiwiki
dinkiWiki
inkiwiki
likiwiki

All those are regged but at least they are fun words to say and potentially brandable.
 
If you just think you have to have a wiki, be creative...

tikiWiki
ikiwiki
dinkiWiki
inkiwiki
likiwiki

All those are regged but at least they are fun words to say and potentially brandable.

Cool...thanx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom