• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Wikipedia, the power of fund raising

Status
Not open for further replies.

droplister

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2005
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
4
Im pretty impressed by the money generated through their fundraising efforts but searching through the donations this one caught me off guard.

"Anonymous
An anonymous friend 2006-12-27 22:17:00 286800.00"

YIKES
 
What a nice donation...
 
I think someone was going to match all of one days donations, maybe that was it.
 
What a nice donation...
Thank you:approve:

I needed a big tax break.

Just kidding.

Don't PM me for donations.

I did support the wiki project though and I would like to think I helped reach that mark.
 
haha i saw that today aswell. slight mistake seems to have happened
 
They deserver everybit of that donation. No doubt in that!!


..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
indeed a noble charitable company who donates and remain anonymous.certain companies just want publicity for their donations
 
We should all have anonymous friends like that!

:cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom